Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
Yes, it has separate tone controls on the receiver and on the remote as well. It also has various preset listening modes.
Dec 30, 2012 by W. S. McLaughlin
votes
S.Payne is correct. The "Special Input" is called a pre-amp to boost the very low signal from the turntable's cartridge up to something the receiver can use. I have the "TCC TC-750 BLACK Audiophile Phono Preamp, Pre-amp (Preamplifier)" and I am very happy with it, however there are other, more cost effective pre-amps available on Amazon depending on the audio quality you are looking for.
Jan 16, 2013 by Rmeston
votes
it is supposed to come with one mine was just missing, it is a great reciever for the money i had to buy a special remote it was 80 dollars but the one that would have came with it is nice ,,,,, hope that helps you
Jul 26, 2013 by seth
votes
No Bluetooth and it doesn't recognize my Galaxy S4 through the USB. Works through auxiliary of course. USB works with iPhone/iPod.
Dec 30, 2013 by Erik Ellertson
votes
phono Nov 28, 2013
I had to pull my out from the wall to look. But, NO, I see NO PHONO inputs ;>(
Nov 28, 2013 by W.T. HAMPTON
votes
Yes. You can use a set of speakers on only "A", only "B", or both A&B at the same time. Works very well.
Aug 3, 2013 by PetePetePete
votes
The picture in Amazon is the best answer of all. It shows front and back. You can use RCA jacks but this is mostly for components.
Jul 8, 2013 by William A. Morales
votes
According to the manual (downloadable from Onkyo site), the USB port is for attaching media players (e.g. an iPod). The port works well for this purpose. It is not a general-purpose USB port.
Jun 18, 2013 by Otis
votes
This receiver doesn't have wireless capabilities but, it does have a USB port on the front panel and I know that there are headphones that are wireless with a USB adapter. So, that could be an option for you. I am very happy with the receiver
Jun 14, 2013 by Martin Miller
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers