Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 116 questions
votes
You have to buy a separate "dongle" that plugs into one of the USB ports. It's about $25 on amazon. Look for "users also bought..." Works perfectly
Jul 29, 2013 by Ron Quixote
votes
i have 6 ohm speakers and use 12 feet each of 18 gauge wire. it works perfectly for the short runs in my space. you might try 16 gauge instead. the inexpensive stuff they sell at Lowes or Amazon works every bit as good as Monster cable which costs many more $ than generic cable. its all copper.
Dec 19, 2012 by mackiemesser
votes
Yes. I currently use it as a 5.1 receiver. The other two speaker outputs can be toggled for 7.1 or as a separate powered 2.0 zone.
Sep 14, 2013 by S. Gross
votes
Yes, this will work in a 5.1 environment.
Dec 16, 2012 by Nick
votes
malaysia
Dec 18, 2012 by Ngoc N.
votes
Yes you can. But to enable this you need to follow some steps: 1) Make sure that you have configured and enable Zone 2 on the setup 2) The source that you need to listen on the Zone 2 need to be connected using using analog cables (RCA). So if you want to watch you cable TV on the Main Output and listen to a CD from you DVD device on the Zone 2, this device need to have the analog cables also connected to the receiver input, HDMI audio cannot be routed to Zone 2. 3) Other option is to listen on Zone 2 the Onkyo Network (Pandora, DLNA, etc) or USB Device (MP3, iPod, etc). On my setup I have connected all the sources using both HDMI and Analog (RCA) cables, and I'm able to listen any source on the Zone 2 indenpendently of what I'm watching/listening on the Main 7.1 Output. Regards.
Mar 26, 2013 by Luis Fernando da Silva
votes
I would do the manual USB firmware update to be sure. Information on the bottom of: http://www.us.onkyo.com/model.cfm?m=TX-NR616&class=Receiver&p=d
Dec 9, 2012 by D
votes
Zone 2 only works with analog audio (RCAs), so the sources connected using HMDI won't be available to Zone 2. So in your example, you need to connect your Blue Ray to the receiver using both the HMDI and analog connectors so the audio can be available in zone 2, the same is valid for the other sources, the exceptions are the USB and NET sources that are internal to the receiver and are available all time for Zone 1 and 2. Hope this can help.
Oct 27, 2013 by Luis Fernando da Silva
votes
According to a CNET review, it was released in February of 2012.
Nov 25, 2013 by freddy53
votes
Good luck with that. The caps blew out on mine after 2 weeks along with about 50% of the rest of those models sold.
Dec 2, 2013 by robert alva
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0x9979c39c)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers