Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 32 questions
vote
In my experience, there is no 'Best' speaker. It depends on the qualities of your hearing, the room acoustics, the kinds of media being listened to, etc. Find a dealer that lets you try out speakers not only in the showroom, but in your home, and listen to a variety of media, CDs of various types, TVs, Blu Ray.
Dec 12, 2012 by John J.
votes
The reason they use the term old version, is that they came out with the updated version of the 818 in 2013; the 828. The 828 has a few new features that the 818 doesn't have, but they also cut a few of the features that the 818 has that they didn't include with the 828, Go to the onkyo website to compare the specs, but for me I couldn't justify the price disparity when it came between both units, so I went with the 818, and I haven't been dissapointed! For $699 I don't think I could find a better receiver. I looked at Marantz, Denon, and Harman Kardon to compare, and for the price I thought the Onkyo was a better constructed, sturdier product at a lesser price.
Feb 18, 2014 by nicholas fazio
votes
Amazon sells the item from different suppliers. You have to verify whether it is Amazon itself or a secondary provider supplier during purchase. Mine was sold and shipped from Amazon itself. Read everything before buying. Not everything is sold by Amazon itself. I can not emphasize enough. regards
Mar 11, 2013 by MeMineMyself
votes
You can not. Just shut atreavez the "sleep" until 90 minutes. regards
Jul 7, 2014 by Francisco Villalba
votes
Well, it states they are an authorized dealer in the retailer section and Huppins is listed on the Onkyo website. I think you're safe.
Aug 10, 2014 by FiveX
votes
Yes if you are using an external amp. Appendinx of the manual: Analog ZONE2 LINE OUT, ZONE3 LINE OUT Analog Multichannel Pre Outputs 9 Subwoofer Pre Outputs 2 Speaker Outputs Main (L, R, C, SL, SR, SBL, SBR) + Front Wide/ZONE2 (L, R) + Front High/ZONE3 (L, R) Direct copy for connecting a pre-amp to configure speakers from the manual. Copy paste from manual: Preout to External Amplifier `Surr Back, Front High, Front Wide For 9.1-channel playback, select the channel output by SB/FH/FW EXT AMP jacks. If you select speakers whose setting in Speaker Configuration is set to " None ", it will be automatically switched to " 80Hz (THX) ". Input selector Default assignment BD/DVD COAXIAL1 CBL/SAT COAXIAL2 STB/DVR COAXIAL3 GAME1 OPTICAL1 GAME2 - - - - - PC - - - - - AUX FRONT (Fixed) TV/CD OPTICAL2 PHONO - - - - - Speaker Setup Some of the settings in this section are set automatically by Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 Room Correction and Speaker Setup ( ➔ page 37). If you change these settings, you must run Audyssey MultEQ XT32 Room Correction and Speaker Setup again ( ➔ page 37). 1 2 3 4 5 "Setup" To be continued
May 28, 2014 by GrammatonClerick
votes
The reciever doesn't have a way to do this as is. You could do something like taking the monitor out to an HDMI splitter(amplified likely) and then go to multiple TV's but you wouldn't control it like a true multizone video. You would need a higher end reciever to do something like multizone video.
Mar 20, 2014 by Paul L.
votes
Hi Eric yes it does picture is awesome
Mar 20, 2014 by Rickey J.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers