- Paperback: 162 pages
- Publisher: St Martins Pr; Edition Unstated edition (January 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312150237
- ISBN-13: 978-0312150235
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 4.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,545,209 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Online!: A Reference Guide to Using Internet Sources Edition Unstated Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Online!: A Reference Guide to Using Internet Sources is an upbeat, easy to follow reference that shows how to document and cite one's research on the Internet. Moreover, this much-needed book shows how to cite entries in the styles set forth by the Chicago Manual of Style, the MLA Handbook, the CBE manual, and the APA publication manual.
That cross-referencing alone is worth the modest cost in my opinion.