By targeting select response groups, online surveys are a greatway to help your business, group, or organization get valuablefeedback quickly. But with over 40 vendors and hundreds of optionsavailable, where do you start? This friendly book walks you step bystep through the process of creating, launching, and gettingresults from an online survey.
You'll learn about the tools involved, what results to expect,how to build a compelling survey, tips for identifying the rightaudience, and how to analyze the results. Discover
- What a survey is and how to put one together
- Survey lingo and a sample survey to study
- How to develop questions and assemble them into an attractive,easy-to-use interface that encourages response
- Tips for identifying and contacting the respondents you want tohear from
- The steps involved in making a usable analysis of theresults
- Pitfalls to avoid, things to check out before launching asurvey, and best practices
With the book, you'll also receive three months of free servicefrom a top survey vendor to get you started.