Only 16GB with no micro SD slot Is there any possibility that AT&T can provide 32GB or 64GB version later this year? Its global version has 32GB.. I was thinkig about this but 16GB looks too restrictive... I need more storage for games, movies, videos, apps, and etc.
asked by Larry Blackstone on April 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
While I have no data to back it up, I work for an authorized AT&T retailer and I believe that before too long another version will more than likely become available. I would imagine by years end a higher memory version along with a quad core American version will be hitting the shelves (the Euro version has quad core--but that particular model was not compatible with LTE here, so had to be swapped in favor of the dual core, but the good news is this version was virtually on par with its bigger cousin in almost all speed tests).
Jeff Edwards answered on May 10, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Also remember that Dropbox offers 25 gigs of free cloud storage for 2 years once you use it on the HTC One X. From personal experience, the user interface is intuitive and makes it very easy to swap files from the hard drive to the cloud server should you run low on space. There are many other free cloud services available as well, but this 25 gig Dropbox offer is (I believe) limited to HTC One X owners.
Sean D Rice answered on May 10, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product