Customer Discussions > The Venture Bros. Season 3 forum

Only 'some' Adult Swim Content Available?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 5, 2008 8:19:09 AM PDT
Pixhell says:
It seems that only 2-3 of the episodes from new seasons of shows like The Ventures Bros. (2 episodes of Season 3) and Metalocalypse (1 episode of Season 2) are available.

It seemed like last I checked (last week) that all the episodes were available and now they aren't. Is this because there were issues with those episodes and this is a temporary thing or is [as] not allowing amazon to host all of their content? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

iTunes has all of the current and previous episodes of this new content available. I really think the amazon unbox service seems great, and I'd prefer using it over iTunes because honestly I really hate iTunes. However if the content isn't available, then I don't have a choice but to go with iTunes.

Any clarity on the situation would be great. I hope to see a full compliment of current [as] material back on unbox soon.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2013 9:30:05 PM PDT
We have been wondering the same thing. We were hoping to tie the Venture Bros. story together with episodes we missed in season 3, but alas, there is only the one episode available to watch. I hope you get some clarification.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jul 5, 2008
Latest post:  Aug 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Venture Bros. Season 3
The Venture Bros. Season 3
4.7 out of 5 stars   (177)