Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Only way to get Deathly Hallows Ultimate Editon

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 8, 2012 12:31:53 AM PDT
E. Faulkner says:
I called WB Shop and the person I talked to said that this will be the only way to get Deathly Hallows Ultimate Edition. I am majorly upset about this. I hope this does not hold true and that they will release the last two movies as Ultiamte Editions. WB should also end this whole Ultraviolet Only Digital copy nonsense.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 9, 2012 2:56:30 PM PDT
W.Westphal says:
WHAT? I read on a comment of a review that it would be releashed later. Shame, shame, shame, and shame on you WB. *Boycotts*

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 2:16:51 PM PDT
But as far as I know, this set won't include the last two 48-page photo books or the last four Character cards that are meant to be included with the remaining Ultimate Editions. So it doesn't make sense to me.

Posted on Apr 28, 2012 10:14:24 AM PDT
Somnambulist says:
This is SICKENING. If I had known this, I wouldn't have bought the ultimate editions at all!! I guess now I'll have an incomplete set. :(

Posted on Apr 28, 2012 3:58:40 PM PDT
RRP says:
Once they have sold through this set, I am pretty sure they will come back with ultimate editions for the last 2. Especially if WB is as "Greedy" as everyone claims. Of course they are not going advertise that fact for fear more people will just wait for those and not buy this collection. In fact, they will probably include some stuff that is not in this master set to try to tempt those who do buy this. 20 years from now, they will still be marketing Harry Potter, it they think money can be made. Get a grip, people!

Posted on May 8, 2012 7:45:36 PM PDT
Carrie M. says:
They better release the last two sets because over Christmas, my girlfriend and I bought up all six that are out now off of eBay. So it would be a real kick in the ass to not release the last two. She's even held off on buying the last two movies because she's waiting for the last two ultimate editions.

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 10:12:03 PM PDT
Vicki Leach says:
Seriously, after seeing all the different anniversary, extended, ultimate, director's, gold, special editions of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings (WB movies or not) with a megalithic franchise like this, how can you NOT expect that there would be a Platinum deluxe-a-rific set like this? Why not wait for all of them to come out before buying any special sets? I am perfectly happy with my $5 previously-viewed-HollyBuster (Hollywood and Blockbuster) single disc copies because I knew there would be a huge set like this somewhere in the future, and if there (by some miracle) was not, I could get the Ultimate editions for cheap. Quit whining about it!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2012 10:29:38 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 22, 2012 10:31:49 PM PDT
Carrie M. says:
They're called the Ultimate editions for a reason. I thought they may do some small boxset, like the movies only version they have out now, but why release the ultimate editions AT ALL if they weren't going to make all of them?

Also, she did buy all the sets because of that dumb rumor that said after Christmas, all the HP movies were going to be take out of stores, and thus made rare to get. She believed it, she bought them. They still need to release the final two sets.

Posted on Aug 31, 2012 4:28:00 PM PDT
E. Faulkner says:
We might just have to wait just a month because the Mugglenet a fan website says that it might be coming October. Amazon has a pre-order up for a October 12th date. There is still no word yet from Warner Brothers about this so take it with a grain of salt.

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 5:36:30 PM PDT
It's honestly quite silly to believe that they wouldn't release the last two movies as stand alone Ultimate Editions. Really now people. Just fyi the last two Ultimate Editions, Deathly Hallows Parts 1and 2, are due later this year, likely around the holidays.

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 10:00:46 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 27, 2013 4:21:03 PM PDT]

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 4:15:55 PM PDT
b.n.h says:
For everyone who may not know Target has an exclusive Ultimate Edition of Deathly Hallows Parts one and Two together, You still get everything from the seperate sets, a larger book, 4 collector cards, parts 7 and 8 of the creating the world of harry potter series

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 7:07:14 PM PST
Does anyone know if we should be expecting an ultimate edition box set? I thought the ones in this set were limited edition not ultimate?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 1:46:03 AM PST
J. Sheer says:
i guaranteed you WB is going to up north with HP. they will release HP and all 8 movies AGAIN. this is just all the ultimate edition series with everything

Posted on Mar 27, 2013 10:43:52 AM PDT
This must be the "Tax Refund" Edition.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Apr 8, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 27, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about