Shahs of Sunset 3 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Only Guilty Men Bring Flowers After an epic battle at reunion last season, Reza decides to mend fences with MJ in the best way he can. Mike and his girlfriend Jessica get serious when she agrees to start converting to Judaism. GG finally apologizes to her old nemesis Asa. Lilly throws…
2. These People Are Not Your Friends Asa pays a visit to the bottling plant for Diamond Water and finds that she will need to make even more changes. Reza and Adam decide to move in together, while GG pressures her boyfriend Sean into a bigger commitment. The group is still split over MJ's…
3. Bad Things Happen When I Eat Salami MJ is back in the group's good graces until she spills one of GG's secrets to her boyfriend Sean. Mike helps his family pull together an epic Persian Party to celebrate his brothers' graduation from dental school, but tempers boil over at the party when…
4. Sorry. Not Sorry. Mike tries to drum up new business for his partnership with Reza using an outlandish method. GG and her family go on their annual rafting trip and invite Reza...who decides to trick MJ into going with him in an attempt to get MJ and GG to mend fences.
5. Fresh Off The Boat In an effort to get closer to Reza, Mike gets the gang to visit a middle eastern gay club, where Reza has another run in with the unwelcome neighbor. A heated exchange between them pushes Reza's buttons and he shocks the entire bar - and himself - with his…
6. Persian Pride Feeling his absence, Asa, Lilly and GG, wrestle with the stories they hear about Reza and find his behavior unsettling. When Reza finally resurfaces, he makes an emotional confession to Asa.
7. The Velvet Rage Mike and Jessica grow closer, while GG and Leila argue about MJ hanging around. Meanwhile, Reza enters therapy to deal with his recent outbursts and comes to some surprising conclusions.
8. Caught In A Bad Bro-mance Asa takes GG to Tai Chi to help cope with her anger issues and in the process she decides to finally come clean to Sean. Mike goes shopping for an engagement ring for Jessica, and Reza and Adam decide to host a housewarming party, but after recent events,…
9. Sometimes You Just Have To Drink It Off Asa prepares for the debut of her baby Diamond Water with a glamorous, celebrity studded launch party, but is totally unprepared for the blow up that happens when Reza and Mike see each other in person for the first time since Club Noor.
10. The Buttery, Chocolate Croissant Asa brokers a tentative peace between MJ and GG, and the girls conspire to bring Reza and Mike together for a fun day at the races that they hope will inspire them to kiss and make up after the Diamond Water blowout.
11. In Love There Must Be Torture After the debacle at the race track, MJ extracts her revenge on GG by crossing the line with GG's parents. GG calls her sister out for blindly siding with MJ after the incident, and while the rest of the gang preps for their big trip to Turkey, Reza and…
12. Return To The Homeland Part 1 Despite simmering tensions, the whole gang embarks on a vacation to Turkey to take part in Asa's family reunion. While touring around the old city, Mike has a startling realization outside the Blue Mosque, and Reza wrestles with his identity as a gay man in…
13. Return To The Homeland Part 2 The group plans a yachting excursion on the Mediterranean, and GG and Reza must go to unusual lengths to solve their seasickness. Spurred on by her family reunion, Asa organizes a clandestine trip to the Iranian border for herself, her mother and Reza, who…
14. Is This 40? GG and MJ go to visit a doctor about freezing GG's eggs, and MJ and her Mom's birthday spa date goes horribly wrong. Reza plans a getaway for everyone except Lilly to Palm Springs at a private mansion where he unveils a big surprise about his future.
15. Reunion Part 1 Bravo caps off the explosive third season of "Shahs of Sunset" with the two-part reunion when Reza, MJ, Mike, Lilly, Asa and GG all sit down with Andy Cohen for the ultimate Farsi face-off.
16. Reunion Part 2 Reza, MJ, Mike, Lilly, Asa and GG continue to hash out all of the drama, excitement, ups and downs of the third season with Andy Cohen.
|Starring||Reza Farahan, Lilly Ghalichi|
|Supporting actors||Golnesa Gharachedaghi, Mercedes Javid, Omid Kalantari, Raumak Rahmani, Asa Soltan Rahmati, Mike Shouhed, Tehran Soparvaz, Sammy Younai|
|Producers||Tim Atzinger, Kris Curry, Joubin Mortazavi, Ryan Seacrest|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I can't wait for the new seasons. It is a real kick to watch... totally mindless, but a lot of fun.Published 18 days ago by Melinda B Miner
I stopped watching it, too boring; was interested when they went to Turkey but all they showed was one womans family not much of the fun and excitement of turkey. Read morePublished 11 months ago by anne tAylor
It's a reality show.... What more can be said. It's the guilty pleasure I don't want to admit that I watch, but I can't stopPublished 11 months ago by Immortal70
Awesome, down to earth reality TV. Love to see ethic faces on TV. I am so exited for season 4!Published 12 months ago by jawilli6
This show is such a guilty pleasure, but I love to watch it. I spent two years in Tehran leading up into to the Revolution, and I adore that country and its people. Read morePublished 12 months ago by CMCM
There's little else to say here. It's not highbrow by any means but it's a great trashy reality TV show.Published 12 months ago by J. Owings
Reza , And Asa are my favorites. Reza gives you honesty good or, bad. He's funny, Flamboyant, But sweet as well. Asa is very spritual, A natural beauty. Love her style. Read morePublished 12 months ago by kimberly coleman