Am I The Only One That Thinks NFS: The Run Blows???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 26, 2011 7:27:48 AM PST
IDT says:
What the hell is going on with EA and all these crappy need for speeds??? what happened to my "Most Wanted"?!?! They sure as hell dont make'em like that anymore....
This game sucks, really dissappointed that I waited months and also paid 59.99 for this....never again NFS, never again...beat this piece of crap in like 4 hours...

Posted on Nov 28, 2011 9:27:56 AM PST
It's exactly why I've quit buying NFS games until they are extremely discounted. I would rather just tool around in Most Wanted again, than pay anything more than $5 for the newer NFS games.

Posted on Nov 29, 2011 6:47:32 AM PST
Marvelous says:
I thought I was going to be disappointed due to the reviews and demo, but I actually found the game to be pretty entertaining. I beat it in about 4-5 hours, which is the norm for many games these days.

It's by no stretch a bad game, but Black Box just yet again to capitalize on the potiental of the new direction. Even with the out-of-car sections, seems as though they didn't fully commit to it, thus kind of leaving you with a WTF.

Anyway, I look forward to to a second play through on the extreme difficulty.

Posted on Nov 29, 2011 10:35:01 PM PST
I found out to be fun, I played like 2 missions and then went straight to online racing, it is fun game to play, try challenge mode also.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 29, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Need for Speed: The Run - Xbox 360
Need for Speed: The Run - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (154)