5.0 out of 5 stars Um . . .
Um . . . this is NOT the only Wiccan spell book you'll ever need.

While it's extensive in knowledge and theory and is actually rather good, it wouldn't hurt to check out other spell books and read up on other seasoned witches' and wizrads' theories.

Even with that said, I love this book.

It's always a great reference for White Magick,...
Published on January 24, 2006 by Enola

2.0 out of 5 stars There are others....
I own this book...it is comprehensive but, if you are very new to the Wiccan path it is good, but it isn't what the title cracked up to be. I believe the author was in a whimsical mood when she wrote the title so literally in this case...do not judge a book by it's cover.
Published on October 8, 2010 by Djedereshotep

5.0 out of 5 stars Um . . ., January 24, 2006
This review is from: The Only Wiccan Spell Book You'll Ever Need: For Love, Happiness, and Prosperity (Paperback)
Um . . . this is NOT the only Wiccan spell book you'll ever need.

Even with that said, I love this book.

It's always a great reference for White Magick, Crystal Magick, and Astroligical charts. In a while I'll have worn the cover with opening it constantly to my favorite pages. It's also very good for the fast-paced witch to have -- you can slip it in your pocket or purse while you're out shopping for supplies or what-not and open it as a reference. (Don't attempt this if you're wearing a trench coat and sun glasses, the bail isn't worth it).

Also, if you're a beginner in Magick, this is a book I highly recogmend. The spellwork is simple and the supplies for them few. These aren't elaborate or complicated spells and most can be done at anytime. There are also spells for children and some for relationships and even money.

Have fun with this book and keep the rede in mind -- And it harm none, do what you will!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginers: I'm a beginer., October 24, 2008
I really like this book. I begun reading last week and I'm really interested in the topic. I think this is a great book for anyone wanting to know about white magic and how it works. It provides information about (I think) everything your need to know before making any spell:

C1. The philosophy and Ideology of Wiccan Spellcrafting.
C2. Belief, Intent, and the Magickal world around us.
C3. Creating Sacred Space.
C4. The witch`s Kit: Tools and Symbolism.
C5. Spellcraft Fundamentals.
C6. Types of Magick.

All this before you get to the second part where there are the spells. This is not a bible... is not super-extended about each topic, but delivers enough information for you to understand what you are doing.

I`ve just finished the first part last night. So I still can`t say much about the spells, but as I`ve read some before... I can tell you that are practical, easy to perform and completely natural. That`s what I love about this book, it lets you bring the magic inside and gives you tips for doing your own spells.

If you are new to this, I recommend you buy it. You`ll get a general idea and an easy understanding about magic and wicca.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, May 5, 2008
I bought this book for my daughter who chosen the wiccan path. She really enjoys it almost as much as I do being a green witch. She said it is great for those who are new to the craft as well as to those who have been practicing it their entire life. I often see her reading this book when I go to visit her, infact she has opened it so much that the cover is wore out!

2.0 out of 5 stars There are others...., October 8, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand., November 30, 2012
Read the book in one day. It was easy to read and understand. For a beginner this was easy for me to get a grasp of. What became a curiosity for me, is now my passion for this religion. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, March 16, 2011
aw (northwest) - See all my reviews
well it isn't the ONLY book you will ever need but it is pretty great. not everything is in here, but what is in here is concise and orderly and easy to find. she writes well and makes it easy for me to read and stay interested (unlike other wiccan books i have read). the spells are simple and ingredients are easily obtainable. all in all, i would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book, April 10, 2010
This is a great book for ritual guidance. I've used it numerous times to aid in my own magick. A really good reference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, September 26, 2010
While the title is inaccurate, this book is excellent and incredibly useful, especially for a new Wiccan like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best PocketBook on Wiccan Spells at a Glance+, May 17, 2008
Just when you think every possible book on Wicca had been published already.Along comes this fine book on Wiccan spells and interpretation.This spellcraft book is ideal for camping sabbaticals and day-hikes in the wilderness.It's not weighty enough for a serious ponderous look.Yet,it can not be dismissed as a feather-weight either.You can't even use it as a 'Pagan Breviary' really.You can use it as quick resource for your heathen inspirations and ideas for Wiccan devotional ritals.Do yourself a favor,and read a copy of this excellent wicca-craft book.Bright Blessings & Blest Be!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY Easy to Learn this Religion, July 7, 2013
R. Mauler (Clinton Township) - See all my reviews
It's a good religion practiced by good, loving people. I learned a lot, however, I stopped at the spells because I did not want to risk bringing forth anything I didn't not fully understand. I am thinking of taking some classes and if/when I know more about what I am doing then perhaps I'll try some spell casting. But like most things if you don't fully know what you're doing leave it alone. So reading and learning is one thing; dabbling in something you don't fully comprehend is another. Like with Ouija Boards...so many people think they are just a toy or a game and are often sold in toy stores by those who don't understand what dangers, portals, evil they can let into the world. Only well trained, knowledgeable people should mess with Ouijas and even they tend to use them sparingly.

Used & New from: $0.63