Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

67%
33%

on March 20, 2013
What more needs to be said. This LP has the songs from my 1st concert (yup just dated myself with that one BIG time). Truth be known I still have it in LP form but I am not from the school of "viniyl is the best" I can can do with out all the snaps and pops I LOVE listening to it on my kindle!
on October 8, 2012
I downloaded the Alice Cooper Greatest hits, but it didn't include this "post band" hit. I wanted to add it to the collection to complete my memories of this band and singer. I saw them when I was 18 and didn't know what I wanted either. This song is the only one I heard much after the singer became the band. Unfortunately the single I downloaded is up in the clouds and not in my i-tunes, despite several attempts to download it there. I had no problem when I downloaded the greatest hits album. Note to Amazon.com. Not everyone wants to use your cloud service. I'll think twice before I download another single song.
on June 5, 2013
A great, moving song by a great artist! A song that starts out slow and pretty and rocks out at the end!
on October 15, 2015
A strong rock opera's lead song from the era it shared with the Who's Tommy.
on April 27, 2015
What can I say, Alice at his finest !
on February 28, 2016