- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems
- Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- Right-hand cut tools have a cutting action that engages when they are run in a clockwise direction
- Single flute, 30 degree angle
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
by C.R. Onsrud
CR Onsrud 37-30 Series Solid Carbide Engraving Tool, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, 1 Flute
|Price:||$24.04 - $64.80|
|Brand Name||C.R. Onsrud|
|Finish Types||Uncoated (Bright)|
|Additional Features||Single End|
|Cutting Angle||30 Degrees|
|Overall Length||2 inches|
|Shank Width||1/4 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems. Half round engraving tool. Use for wood, plastic, aluminum and solid surface. Single flute, 30 degree angle. 0.060" Tip diameter, 1/4" shank diameter, 2" overall length.
There are no customer reviews yet.