Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oola Find Balance in an Unbalanced World
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 23, 2012
The book made me laugh multiple times and was difficult to put down. I have always had difficulty finding balance. I never realized "why" I struggled with it until reading this book. The Oola blockers and accelerators helped me to figure out the changes I needed to make, so I could balance my life. Setting goals and following simple steps in each "F" has so far helped me to find a better paying job with a better schedule which will allow more time to spend on the other 6 "Fs" of Oola. If you read the book and take action, your life will get better! "Must read" coming from a guy that doesn't like to read.
on November 14, 2012
This book is great! Bringing balance back in to your life is what this book is all about. These simple and effective suggestions will help get you back on track. I recommend this book to everyone. It is a hilarious, quick read that keeps you entertained while teaching incredible ideas.

Bryan Miller
on June 2, 2014
I chose Oola Find Balance after I heard one of their webinars. They discuss balancing all aspects of life, not just focusing on one area.
They do not make light of the difficulties that will follow when you are working on getting everything in balance, but stress taking a good honest look at where you are in life right now in all aspects of life, setting goals and action plans to achieve them.
If put into appropriate use, these principles should lead to a more balanced happy life.
on November 14, 2012
This is one of the most motivational books I have ever read. When I finished I felt so inspired to find my oolalife! I can't wait to take everything I leaned and put it into action. Everyone who wants to better themselves, and their life should read this book. You will not be disappointed.
on November 11, 2013
Caution should be mentioned when considering reading this book. It is best approached by only those people that are looking to improve their lives.

Oola: Find Balance In An Unbalanced World is not rocket science, it is about taking action in the seven areas or F's of each of our lives described in this book and becoming the people that we all want to be. The content is a fast and enjoyable read with the sharing of stories by the two authors that are interesting, funny, and relatable along with a path to develop towards your goals and dreams through planning and assessment along the way.
on July 2, 2015
So I don't like self help books I find them repetitive and blah. This book has a great message and advice. I laughed quite a bit while reading this. I find that this book has great advice and isn't hard to follow. Very enjoyable read with awesome advice.
on October 24, 2012
Get your Oola On! Feeling a little out of balance? This quick and humorous read gives you simple yet elegant tools to bring ultimate balance in this clearly dysfunctional and out of balance world. You'll savor the stories while learning these simple techniques, leveraging your small actions to big results. It's not self help, it's Life Help.
on February 22, 2016
Best.Book.Ever. Seriously, I owe Dave and Troy a huge thank you for writing this book. Oola has changed my life- the way I evaluate where I am, define where I want to be, and plan steps to get there. When I first read this book, my life was way out of balance and my physical fitness was completely neglected. Since I attended OolaPalooza the first time, and really implemented the ways of Oola, my day-to-day life looks different. My priorities have changed. My 7 F's are balanced and growing and I am a better person for it. Thanks, Oola Guys!
on September 25, 2013
Great read! Puts the principles of a balanced life, goal setting, and continuous improvement in a way everyone can understand with stories and insight learned from the road of life. Looking to improve your life and not sure where to start? Already on the path and looking for inspiration? Living a rockstar life everyone is envious of and just want a great read? It's all here. Come get your OolaLife!
on September 21, 2014
We all get in a hurry to live the great life and forget to live the one we live in.
Balance brings peace, faith and grace let's life teach us great lessons for
Memories down the road

Great read,.. Thank you for the adventure
Angela Brooks