on June 24, 2013
Verified Purchase
I'm new to ring slings, and I'm so glad I chose Oopa Baby's silk ring sling. I like it much more than my cotton Zolowear ring sling. Although I'm not too fond of the serged edges (it makes it look table-clothy), the silk is nice and slides easily through the rings - super important for adjusting.

The quality is exceptional and it's a pretty sling - pretty enough I am paranoid wearing it and spilling stuff on it! I am 5'2 and wearing my 16 month old for quick trips in and out of the grocery store. It's supportive and cool enough in the southern CA for that purpose. The tail is just a tad too long for my personal taste, but probably would be great for someone taller than me.

The silk has some imperfections but it's not enough to take away from the overall quality. For the price I paid, I would gladly buy it again.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations