5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the beginner !
Published on August 8, 2002 by sobekqebet

3.0 out of 5 stars SPOOKED OUT with bad vibes
It was very bad at the time but I am glad I wasn't the only one who had this experience, sorry to say.

I got this book when it was first published and recorded my channeling sessions. I was not new to channeling but some time after me and a friend must of tapped into something very low and nasty. We done protection always before and after etc. and never done...
Published 8 months ago by J. Hutcherson -goldberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the beginner !, August 8, 2002
"sobekqebet" (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide (Sanaya Roman) (Paperback)
i have quite a few books on "channeling" in my book collection, but this one takes the gold! It is very easy to understand, and does NOT make the art of channeling anymore complicated than it has to be. The excercises contained within the book are excellent. One of the reasons i love this book so much is because once i started reading the material, mild channeling sessions would just start to come naturally. Not to mention, most of us channel "more than we know".. This book simply makes you aware that you are doing it, that anyone can do it, and just how easy it is....
The text flows beautifully, and the authors are wonderful!
i would reccommend this book to anyone who sincerely wants to learn to channel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes the WooWoo Out Channeling. It?s Your 6th Sense!, April 10, 2004
Barbara Rose (BornToInspire.com) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer bring you an extraordinarily simple and easy to understand book about channeling, by clearly explaining that each person alive has this natural ability, it's just learning how to fine tune it so that you can receive the highest wisdom and guidance for yourself, and then you can ultimately use it to bring through information to help humanity, even if only one person at a time.

I personally know their work is authentic, real, and comes from the heart. The instructions and steps provided are easy to follow, and you don't have to go into some altered state, or speak in a strange voice to channel Higher wisdom.
This same wisdom comes to you in your gut instincts. Getting it down on paper is actually quite simple, but some may find it hard to trust in the beginning, as if you are making it all up. You are not. It is important to ask for Divine Protection and to be surrounded by white Light, and also that you ask to be connected to ONLY whatever name you give to your highest source of wisdom and guidance.

This was the first and last book I ever bought on channeling when it first came out. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who wants to soar in their life, because once you get that connection fine-tuned, you are going to see amazing results. You ARE being helped at all times. This wonderful book simply helps you become more conscious of it, and teaches you how to use it in your daily life.

A Wonderful contribution to humanity by the wonderful authors that gave us all this book. Deserves 10 Stars.
Barbara Rose, author of "Stop Being the String Along: A Relationship Guide to Being THE ONE" and 'If God Was Like Man'
Editor of inspire! magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Anyone Can Channel!!, March 2, 2003
By A Customer
You don't have to be a psychic or a card reader to learn how
to access your spirit guide. After practicing meditation
and relaxation exercises, the authors naturally move you towards
asking for a guide and how to receive information. If this is something a person is really wanting to learn, I would certainly recommend this book above any of the others. It felt good to read this book and know that we all have a special 'guardian angel' that we can talk to at any time and Orin and DaBen show us exactly how to communicate with that entity. I loved it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Tool for Development!, December 21, 2003
Without sounding corny I hope, I felt that I was guided toward buying this book!...and I bet many others have been too! I do not normally read 'how to' books because I like to try things in my own way, however, this book with another perspective of doing things helped me in many ways. It is easy to read and understand and it explains the sometimes complex methods of chanelling in a straightforward way. What makes it more interesting and convincing is the fact that it was channelled by the authors guide. I recommend it for anyone who is developing their mediumistic gifts.
Ashleigh Stewart
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Source For Learning How To Speak With Spirit., February 11, 2001
Not only does this book offer wonderful information, but the exercises given are easy to follow and do produce results. Orin and DaBen enlighten with humor, wisdom and sound advice. You'll learn how to meet, speak with and work with your Spirit Guides. But you'll also learn how to speak with other spirits that might cross through your day and learn from them as well. I don't know anyone who has read this book that didn't have it change them in some way.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for learning to contact with the spiritual realm!, June 28, 1998
mld925 (Walnut Creek, CA) - See all my reviews
To say that this is a "how to" book does not bear justice to the loving message that this book conveys. The universe is an abundant place, and there are spirit guides who want to help us make life a truly wonderful and joyful experience. While this book teaches how to contact these guides, we also need to focus on the message that all those desiring spiritual growth need not do it alone. We are guided! We are supported! Anyone who decides to read this book has already been "nudged" by their guide who seeks closer communications with him/her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 17, 2007
Initially, I was skeptic. But after taking the time to read through the chapters, I was able to get a better understanding of what to expect and how to protect myself from any unwanted negative beings. On my first try, My head became light and, unlike in the book Sanaya has written on getting in contact with your higher guide, I felt as if a frequency had been opened up in my mind--with my higherself it felt more like a reconnection. Anyway,I could clearly hear and feel my spirit guide's voice and presence. It was not forceful, and did not advise me to do anything negative. In fact, she, Sonoma, did not advise me on anything at all. She said that to advise would be like telling me how to live my life and that she could not do that. But what she would do was help me to see all probable outcomes of my decisions. From there I was told to choose with my heart. Another interesting fact hat I would like to note is that when I asked for her name, she did not hesitate to respond, although at first I couldn't completely make out what was being relayed to me. After a couple of days, the name Sonoma popped into my mind and I immediately looked it up. It means center of the universe.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Book for Learning How to Contact Your Guides, December 24, 2002
This is an insightful and easy-to-understand beginner's manual on channeling. Sanaya and Duane provide clear, concise instructions on what channeling is and how do to it, and answer questions the reader may have. The authors also make reference to their own experiences with channeling, and illustrate how it is a learned process which anyone can grasp and appreciate. I especially enjoy the practical, how-to approach to the book, and the helpful examples and anecdotes of others' experiences. The reader is shown the practical applications of channeling, such as receiving guidance on work and career, finances, and relationships from your guide. If you are sincerely interested in learning how to channel, this book will not disappoint!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Guidance for Pure Channeling, June 26, 2005
Janet Watt (Boulder, CO, United States) - See all my reviews
This book is pure in both its presentation and in the results I have achieved as a result of following the guidance given.

The author writes so that anyone can understand how to connect with your guide, or higher self, and it requires a heartfelt desire to do so in order for your connection to be open.

I would recommend this book to anyone that would like to enhance their ability in this area. It is a wonderful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful guide for spiritual awakening, July 18, 2000
By A Customer
I first found this book in 1987, when I was experiencing my Kundalini awakening. I expected nothing from this book at first, but I followed the instructions on how to contact my spirit guide. As a result, I discovered my spirit guide's guidance and comfort through dreams and meditations. This was an invaluable guide for my kundalini awakening which could have been a very confusing and frightening time for me. Since then I have read this book several times to absorb everything and I have also used the meditation tapes and the book Living with Joy by the authors to help me along in my spiritual development. A must-read for the spiritual seeker!

Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide (Sanaya Roman)
Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide (Sanaya Roman) by Sanaya Roman (Paperback - January 7, 1993)
$12.95 $8.53