5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it from start to finish!!!
I debated for several weeks about purchasing this book. I wasn't sure about the bondage aspect; but I decided to take a chance. So glad I did. I loved Emma and Finn, they complimented one another so well. It is a pretty quick read and there is the possiblity for another in the series and I hope there is.
Published 22 months ago by bakerybabe

3.0 out of 5 stars Seal hunter, as of now...
The story is believable, well done, and an easy read. For a spanking/military based story, I was hoping/expecting more in the spanking arena. Maybe a little too sedate for my preferences in fiction.
Published 6 months ago by Pamela

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it from start to finish!!!, October 22, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Seal hunter, as of now..., February 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Operation: Spank Me (Operation Series) (Kindle Edition)
Love d this book and the author. Loved the characters. Easy read and will read more from this author. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars A RUN, EROTIC READ WITH A LOT OF SEXY AND EVEN MORE DIRTY TALK...JUST DON'T TAKE TOO SERIOUS, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Operation: Spank Me (Operation Series) (Kindle Edition)
“Told you when we wrote that I was a demanding man.”

She laughed. “If I remember correctly, you said you were dominant.”

“Yes and you were, are, hardly submissive. But there could be a lot of fun in that challenge— for both of us.”

**DIRTY TALK ALERT, DIRTY TALK ALERT**

If you're judging me because I read a book named Operation: Spank Me, this probably isn’t the book for you...Okay, just kidding. But seriously, the title of the book had me laughing more than once. While the title is certainly giggle worthy, I actually bought and read the book because I liked the premise of the story.

What would happen if the serviceman you had been exchanging highly erotic messages with for months suddenly showed up at your door for a surprise visit and to collect on some of the wild and very detailed fantasies you outlined in your emails? What if you hadn’t been totally honest about how you looked or who you are? What would happen if you had two weeks to live out every fantasy you ever had and all you had to do is...let him in and let go?

“I never gave you my address. How’d you find me?” she demanded, suddenly aware that this man that she’d never met had tracked her down with little or no information at all.

His smile lit up his eyes, the deep blue orbs studied her face, roaming slowly and stopping to stare at her lips. “I’m in the military. I have connections.”

“But I didn’t give you any identifying information like my last name.”

“Honey, I track terrorists through the hills of Afghanistan. Tracking down one little sexy woman like you was not hard when you know how to do it.”

I loved being able to read some of the email exchanges between Emma and Finn. I’ve never been in a relationship with anyone who serves in the military but I wonder if there is a lot of emails, letters, and SKYPE chats going on with more than a little steam in them. I’d like to think so =) I'd also like to include an excerpt of an email but several of the quotes i wanted to include in my review just aren't Amazon friendly. This might be a good time to mention the massive amounts of dirty talk in the book. Finn has a real way with words and he likes to tell Emma what he wants and how he wants it.

I do have to admit, although the book is extremely sex heavy, there is an actual romance buried in there that develops. Two weeks sounds like a long time when you open your door to a stranger. But it suddenly looks like no time at all when you picture saying goodbye to someone you care about.

"After all he wasn’t hers, and she wasn’t his. They’d made no commitment to each other and wouldn’t. That she understood. They were from totally different worlds. He was a fighter and she was, well, a country girl.

… They weren’t supposed to ever meet. If he’d just stayed away, then she wouldn’t be thinking about what forever meant or what it felt like to be so desired. She wouldn’t know how his touch felt or how he smelled of raw male, clean and musky. She wouldn’t envision a future filled with laughter and sexy glances. She wouldn’t dream of nights filled with passion and how it could happen every night if only he were here with her. If only. If only got her exactly ____"

Operation: Spank Me is a playful, erotic story filled with steamy sex, bondage, a couple spankings and enough dirty talk to have my head spinning. There were a few times, especially at the beginning, that my eyes were rolling with things that came out of Emma’s mouth or how easily things develop between these two, but overall it was a fun, HOT read. And did I mention the dirty talk? Umm..yeah. While it definitely won't be the next book I read, I will at some point get around to reading the second book in the Spank Me series, Operation: Tempt Me. I'm rounding this one to FOUR STARS, eye rolls and all. Just don't take it too seriously and enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dream Seal, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Operation: Spank Me (Operation Series) (Kindle Edition)
After carrying on a 6 month erotic email liaison with a navy seal named Finn, Emma is shocked when he shows up on her door. Soon they are exploring all the ideas that had only been dreams when he was half way around the world. Of course, they fall for each other completely. But things get complicated when he gets called back for active duty early.

I liked this book. Finn is adorable as a tough, yet gentle macho man. And Emma is just a country girl, living on her own, making a living by giving horseback riding lessons and raising roses and selling them. Of course, Finn is an alpha male, and she is an independent woman. The characters are well developed, believable, and likable. And the author gives access to the thoughts and feelings of both characters.

Would I recommend this book? YES
Reason for 4 stars instead of 5: Ending was a little predictable,but nevertheless, enjoyable. Title is a little misleading. There is very little spanking, but lots of romance which is even better.

3.0 out of 5 stars more meat, less heat., May 21, 2013
This review is from: Operation: Spank Me (Operation Series) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book... didn't LOVE it. It started out so well, and then it got to the point where there was 3 pages of story and then another sex scene...I was just rolling my eyes and thinking... AGAIN?! Now with a title like this, I knew what I would be reading and I do love a great sex scene, but I just wanted more from the characters and the plot because the potential was there. The twist at the end was good but with the plot and flow of the story between the beginning and the end being so light it just wasn't a good read. Hoping for more balance in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars A seal in VT., May 19, 2013
This review is from: Operation: Spank Me (Operation Series) (Kindle Edition)
The story is heart warming, among other physical parts. The characters and stor was real for me. I even wanted to meet.

5.0 out of 5 stars FETISH HOTNESS, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Operation: Spank Me (Operation Series) (Kindle Edition)
GREAT STORY EASY TO FOLLOW STORY LINE, LOVE AND ACTION ARE A GREAT. GOTTA LOVE THOSE MILITARY MEN STRONG AND HOT!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars hot book must read, February 4, 2013
all of my purchases have been excellant. I am very happy with all of thenm.Lt finn and emma wow lol

Operation: Spank Me (Operation Series)
$3.99