Army Wives 7 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Best Laid Plans Roxy, Denise, Roland and Pamela offer their support to Claudia Joy and Michael, who are unable to leave for Brussels because of Emmalin's disappearance.
2. About Face Denise learns that Frank has potentially been injured in a mission and desperately seeks information about his whereabouts.
3. Moving Out As Claudia Joy searches for a place to live, Emmalin continues to act out.
4. Incoming With help from Claudia Joy, Michael tries to rebuild his strained relationship with Emmalin.
5. Disengagement Roxy throws a grand reopening party at the Hump Bar, but all doesn't go as planned.
6. Family Readiness Joan and Roland prepare for Sarah Elizabeth's christening with the help of Claudia Joy, Denise, Roxy and Pamela.
7. Onward, Christian Soldier Pamela questions the practices that her son's football coach uses to teach the boys sportsmanship.
8. Past and Prejudice Joan and Evan compete against each other in Fort Marshall's annual war games exercise.
9. Coming Home Roxy learns that Finn has been struggling in class and has him tested for a learning disability.
10. M.I.A Pamela's excitement over Chase's upcoming return home is cut short when she loses her wallet, forcing her to spend the day frantically retracing her steps.
11. Operation: Tango Claudia Joy and Denise find themselves serving as companions for the widower of a former senator, Mrs. Jean Calhoun (guest-star Kelly Bishop), who is visiting post for a ground-breaking ceremony.
12. First Response Claudia Joy and Denise get into a car accident on their way to a spa weekend. Routine tests from the accident lead to a shocking diagnosis for Claudia Joy.
13. Duty To Inform Michael and Emmalin are puzzled when Claudia Joy informs them that she does not want her friends or anyone on post to find out about her medical condition.
14. Need To Know Basis Pamela finally gets the answers she's been seeking about Chase's whereabouts.
15. As Time Goes By When Roxy and Pamela meet two older army wives, Elise (guest-star Lois Smith) and Virginia (guest-star Barbara Barrier), in a nursing home, they get a glimpse into Fort Marshall during WWII.
16. Shrapnel and Alibis Consumed with guilt over the bombing in Iraq, Jeremy returns home. Joan says an emotional goodbye to Roland and Sarah Elizabeth.
17. Fire In The Hole Michael learns that General Ludwig, a 4-star general will be making a visit to Fort Marshall, leaving him anxious about the purpose of the visit.
18. Fields Of Fire Michael and Claudia Joy prepare for Michael's promotion ceremony. Pamela reaches a breaking point in her marriage.
|Director||Lloyd Ahern II|
|Starring||Kim Delaney, Sally Pressman|
|Supporting actors||Brigid Brannagh, Brian McNamara, Sterling K. Brown, Wendy Davis, Drew Fuller, Terry Serpico, Katelyn Pippy, Catherine Bell, Kelly Bishop, Matthew M. Anderson, Luke Bartelme, Matt Brockman, Richard Bryant, Barret B. Burlage, Nevada Caldwell, Will Cobbs, Jeremy Davidson, Phillip DeVona|
|Executive Producer||Harry V. Bring|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This series are addictive!They tell you in an entertaining way stories of real life lived in army and other professions requiring constant moving or leaving family for months.
This is one of those shows that I only started watching near the end so I am really enjoying catching up on what occurred.Published 1 month ago by Elizabeth Esboldt
If your a fan of this TV series, it is a must buy so that later you can re-watch all the episodes. My being in the USAF 21 years I would grade the content about 75% accurate. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Stephen Piersall
I ordered all the seasons. Exactly as promised. Love this show to pieces. Wish it was still on the air.Published 3 months ago by Ann E Bogie
bought this season for a friend awhile back. B4 we stopped being friends. she didn't have any complaints about seeing the episodes on the dvd's. Read morePublished 5 months ago by crazysheep
I love this entire series and wish it was still on. Going back and watching is like visiting old friends. ;)Published 6 months ago by Boldly4Him
Sad that it is no longer on television
Miss Roxie and Trevor!
Accurate portrayal of military life!
We need more TV series such as this
Love this show. The ladies (and Roland) are holding down the fort while their husbands (and wife) are off fighting the war. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kathy Campbell
3rd season is action packed and the characters grow! I love the entire ensemble, one of the greatest shows on television!!! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Hanna DeBruhl