Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 23, 2014
Secret science and secret societies. This book starts at the end of WWII. There is a lot of historical accuracy in this book as well as fiction. The author blends the two into an interesting story of suspense.
The writing was good but I felt the characters didn't develop throughout the book.
on August 20, 2014
Mr Wells did an excellent job of telling a story that is tied into historical events (that he is clearly passionate about) without it feeling like you are reading a text book. Well researched. Definitely want to read more of the story. Make sure you get the Second (or later) Edition
on August 11, 2014
This was a very fun book to read with my son. We both enjoyed it. It's nice to get a book with a unique plot line and intriguing characters. The adventure moved at a good pace, with good character development and interesting things happening all the time. We are anxious to read the second book in the series to see what happens.
on July 8, 2014
I have read both books, Wolf Cub and wolf Odyssey. I have to say that they were very hard to put down as the story really grabs hold. It is amazing the insight Mr. wells has about the past history events that are taking you on this thrilling journey. What makes these books even more incredible is the recent releases on secret document the USA has had as top secret. Facts that show up along the way make this even more exciting to read. From Operation Paper Clip to area 51 the insight is amazing. I have really enjoyed the first two books of " The Time To Tell " and look forward to the third one. Great reading and interesting history lesson too!
on July 5, 2014
The writing was ALL over the place. I couldn't get past the first 10 pages. It was just...bad. Very bad.
on April 9, 2014
It's a great book. This book is written well with an excellent plot that kept my interest. Would highly recommend.
on February 11, 2014
I found to be fast moving. There was never a dull moment and I could hardly wait to see what happened next.
on February 3, 2014
Loved this book! Absolute page turner. The characters and story line were totally original and always kept you guessing as to what would happen next. I'm totally going to recommend this book to all my teacher and bookworm friends.
on November 4, 2013
I devoured this story so quickly. The plot is meticulously orchestrated and the characters are brilliantly written. I was intrigued from beginning to end and not able to put it down. I have to admit that the curiosity is killing me...can't wait for Book 2. I highly recommend this book, you won't be disappointed. Truly unique! Great job HC Wells.
on October 29, 2013
GREAT BOOK MY WIFE AND I TRIED TO READ IT AT THE SAME TIME AND LET ME TELL YOU IT WAS A FIGHT TO SEE WHO COULD GRAB THE BOOK FIRST. IF YOU DONT MIND NOT SLEEPING UNTILL YOU FINISH A BOOK THEN THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU! TRUST ME ONCE YOU START YOUR NOT GOING TO PUT IT DOWN. THE PLOT AND THE WAY H.C. INTERTWINED FACT AND FICTION IS FANTASTIC!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHATS NEXT. GREAT BOOK AND AN EVEN GREATER WRITER!!! THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Tyrel Russell