Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on April 13, 2012
As a Global Supply Chain Management student, I can firmly say that this book gives you a solid introduction to the field of Operations and Supply Management. I found it very useful and informative.
on December 30, 2011
Is a great book for your bookshelf collection. An excellent guide for operations. Basically an a condenstate of what operations are about including main topics.
on May 10, 2011
I hate international editions! I ordered the normal edition and was shipped the international edition. The page numbering was different as were the exercises. It made for a very stressful class. Some of the content was different and I had to use Google to make up the difference. Just pay the extra money and get the hardcover.
on January 5, 2010
The book skims over the subject matter and only introduces the material enough that an interested student can figure out where to go next for more information. The language is correct but cumbersome and can not be read quickly. This seems to be partly due the meat of the subject but also due to many awkward sentences. Acceptable text book.
on March 23, 2011
this book is very hard to understand and is not well written. It should not be offered to anyone again!
on August 30, 2011
Great seller! The book was in excellent condition and just what I wanted! I received it fast with no problems! I would definitely recommend this seller! And I like that I was able to sell it back at the end of the semester!
on November 24, 2014
Arrived quickly very good deal on the book
on April 13, 2014
This a very good book for understand and manage the operations management of any business, since it gives a general view and at the same time specific examples that makes it possible to make a very good approach to the industry that you want to.

I definitively recommend it!
on September 2, 2015