4.0 out of 5 stars Dosey-Doe and a one-two-three...
Published on September 23, 2011 by Andrew Ellington

2.0 out of 5 stars DId'nt do it for me.
Sounds kinda like the mumford. I don't like the mumford and hence I did not like Mr. Temple's current offering.
Published 12 months ago by Jahanzeb Ali Khan

4.0 out of 5 stars Dosey-Doe and a one-two-three..., September 23, 2011
Andrew Ellington (I'm kind of everywhere) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Ophelia (MP3 Music)
While the production values start off feeling rather low (the sound quality sounds self-produced in, well, a garage or something), the song has an endearment that kicks in as soon as the introductory harmonies end and the tracks first verse takes sway. The bluegrass overtones perfectly meld into the newfound fascination with acts like Mumford and Sons (thank God folk rock is cool again) to create something infectious and totally fun. Luke Temple doesn't have the most refined or polished voice, but then again that isn't a requirement for this breed of music. In fact, flaws only mean more personality. That said, his vocals can be a tad sharp in parts, which also lends to an old-fashioned feeling. Remember that amazing ditty sung by George Clooney in `O' Brother, Where Art Thou?'? Well, this is reminiscent of that sound, so if you like your folk rock certified SOUTHERN then you'll really dig what Luke Temple has to offer.

While it's not instant perfection, `Ophelia' has enough spunk to whet my appetite for more.

2.0 out of 5 stars DId'nt do it for me., November 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A real happy body, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Ophelia (MP3 Music)
the coolmax silicone compound pad riding underwear has made my ride more smoother and comfortable, i can say it is a happy time .And the waiting time for the delivery was really short awsome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Catchy bit of Americana, October 1, 2011
This review is from: Ophelia (MP3 Music)
The production on this song is a bit subpar, but you know....that almost enhances the song to an extent. This is a catchy romp through good old Americana/Folk style jams, and the type of song you could easily be jamming at a festival with a beer in your hand(s). Definitely a good song. Give it a free listen.

1.0 out of 5 stars ???, December 10, 2012
Ame (Colorado Springs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ophelia (MP3 Music)
I do not remember getting this song. So don't take my rating too serious. I am just trying to get the item off of my needs to be reviewed list...lol.

Ophelia