Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 5, 2012
I just bought the Sony Alpha 65, 24.3 meg camera and have been using a sigma 70mm-300mm lens to shoot the moon. After croping, i would have good clear shots of the moon, but not close up of any specific area. I bought this lens and used it for the first time on March 4, 2012 and right away the images are amazing. I started out at 650mm just to get use to the lens and ended up at 2600 with crisp, clear images. I could not be happier with the lens. For the money, it is fantastic!
88 comments|22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2010
I bought this about a week ago and I love it. I am an ameture photographer and I do landscape and wildlife the most; this lens is really helpful. I am glad that I have photo editing software because the pictures do come out a little darker then they would with a normal lens, but overall, a wonderful lens for anyone that wants to go pro!
on February 16, 2014
This lens is a bit bulkier than I expected, but a least it came with all the needed accessories (T-Mount for my camera, 2X multiplier, lens hood, and an adjustable tripod mount). I will try to upload a pic. This lens did work with my Sony a57 set to manual , non-Sony lens modes.
review image
on January 30, 2014
We purchased the Opteka lens to capture bald eagles and other wild life. We were surprised at the ease of use and quality of the pics for two amateurs.
on January 18, 2013
This product is exactly as I expected. I just have to re-learn manual camera operation to get good with it.
on May 14, 2015
I need a website to learn more about it. It comes with no direction or website to go to.
on March 16, 2015
this item was a gift
on January 6, 2013
I have not perfected the focusing since it is all manual but it is a fun lens to work with. It will not be a lens I use all the time. The adapter works well and so does the teleconverter.
on November 27, 2012
Doesn't work with the Sony a55 shutter locks and does not recognize lens. Nice lens, wish it worked for me