Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on May 20, 2012
The CSLR-50 works well with my Pentax K-5 and my Canon T3i with lenses 50-200mm and 18-135mm zoom lenses, respectively. Both are on average somewhere about 11cm long or 4/12 inches long (including cap and lens filters) I would not use it for anything longer than that. my widest camera is about 14cm wide (roughly, 5in). Anything wider would probably be too wide and for those who carry an extra battery with grip, it would be too high and depending on the length of the lens, you may not be able to loop the retaining flap over the lens. Taking those points into consideration, it should fit either camera. My complaints are minor about this wrap case and I can live with them, but would be nice if they had thought about it....The strap on the side of the case, (IF YOU EVER USE IT) if not careful, may cause people to swing their cameras while walking and damage them. Also, the case has no compartments at all, so if you remove the cap, you are stuck with it in your hand or own pocket. In summary, it is a very good walk around case. It provides adequate dust protection and small bumps protection....I have not tested it under the rain yet. I would definitely recommend buying it, but keep in mind the limiting parameters.
on August 1, 2012
This is an excellent case!

I recommend attaching the little clip to the Cannon strap that goes around the camera. In this way, the camera can hang on your neck or shoulder by the Cannon strap in the case. When you want to take a picture, you can take the camera out of the case and let it hang from the strap. When the camera is hanging from your neck or shoulder (not when you are shooting) it is fairly protected if you fall etc. This is a good light-weight, minimalist way of protecting the camera.

This setup works extremely well for us, as we usually carry the camera in a backpack or have it on a neck & shoulder. Battery chargers or cables can be stored inside the backpack.
on March 12, 2012
This is exactly what I wanted! works great with my Canon T3I with either the 18-55mm or 55-250mm lense attached. protects my camera on walks or when I want to carry it in my purse. Kept my camera handy, but protected, recently at Disney World!
VINE VOICEon March 12, 2012
I love my camera, but sometimes find my normal case to be really bulky. Since I was traveling and wanted to bulk down - I opted for a neoprene sleeve.

This fits my NIKON D3100 beautifully with its stock 18-55mm lens. I don't think a larger lens would fit very comfortably in this particular case.

Keep in mind that this is not a very protective case and would not be suitable if you weren't holding your camera close, but if you want something to be able to offer *some* protection, then this is a great, cheap option!
on February 18, 2013
This fits my Canon T3i with a short and long lens. I didn't think it would stretch to fit over the 55-250mm, but it magically "grew" to accomodate.
I got it to protect the camera when I need to be able to toss it into a bag. Should do the trick! I have the Joby sling and can get the camera into the case with it on.
on February 13, 2013
I got this Opteka neoprene case for my Pentax K-30 with 18-135 zoom lens. My main reason for getting it is I wanted something to protect my camera when it's inside a backpack or other bag with other "stuff". For this purpose, I find it a perfect solution! It fits snugly but not too tight over my camera and lens and the self-closing design works quite well. I think velcro would probably wear out over time, so I'm happy they went with this design. The case doesn't add a lot of bulk or weight to the camera so it fits nicely in my bag. Now, I don't have to worry about scuffs and scrapes or my lens cap popping off and causing damage to the glass. This should encourage me to carry my camera more often, and hopefully, not miss so many great shots because I don't have my camera with me!

All in all, a well priced case that serves its purpose nicely.
on September 19, 2013
Let's be clear. This is not a case for someone who plans on banging their camera around; it is not an all-weather case for extreme temperatures, nor is it waterproof or dustproof. And it doesn't have all sorts of extra pockets -- because it's not a camera bag.

What it is, is a simple, one-piece, neoprene, tight-fitting case (with no zipper that is going to break). It is a case for when you already have a camera bag and just want to casually protect your camera from dirt, dust and light trauma (e.g. other things bumping into it).

Since I don't carry more than one lens with me (consumer, not professional), I find that this is great for storing my camera inside of a larger messenger bag, which also holds a book, pens, etc. And of course you could store it in a larger bag with other lenses, chargers, etc. as well.

It's a perfect case for someone who wants a multi-bag solution.

I have a canon digital EOS SL1 with the stock lens, and it fits great.
on February 2, 2012
i saw some other reviews and was concerned that this wouldn't fit my 60d camera with the 135mm zoom. it fits snugly, but well, it will keep dust out and give me piece of mind that my camera is protected. i will likely still keep it in a padded bag when going anywhere, but this works well and is worth 3x the price. it really is. great quality!
on February 16, 2012
There have been complaints that this product is too snug. It fits just fine on my Nikon d200 + 18-55 lens. I was looking for dust protection and a minimal covering for my camera while it sits in my camera bag. This neoprene case does the trick. If you need dedicated protection for you camera get a hard holster. This case might be tight with larger zoom lenses. Wouldn't recommend it in that case. Otherwise, I am happy with it.
on February 10, 2013
Inexpensive protection for my new Canon EOS camera for travel is what I was looking for - and got. Aware that it is sort of a generic item that is designed to adapt to many camera bodies, I'm sure it will do the trick but I was hoping for something more fitted, something that would conform to the shape of my camera. It is a bit loose and bulkier than the photo led me to think, but will make do with it until I find the case I want.