OPTEKA High Definition Filter Kit
Advances in high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design / computer-aided-manufacturing are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality, rather than raising the cost of Opteka filters.
However, these advanced materials and techniques allow more efficient and economical production. The results are filters of remarkable quality and durability at remarkably affordable prices.Kit includes:UV Filter
- A must for any camera. Penetrates haze, adds warmth, and protects your valuable lens from scratches, dirt, fingerprints, etc. Leave it on your lens at all times.Polarizing Filter
- For shooting in bright sun, at beaches, snow, ect., Controls bright light entering lenses for a better balanced color image, Darkens blue skies and reduces reflections from non-metallic surfaces.Fluorescent Filter
- Reduces the greenish cast common to fluorescent lighting and produces pleasing, natural results, particularly in flesh tones.Neutral density 4x - ND4 Filter
- for use in conditions of extreme light intensity, such as sunshine on snowy mountains or on the beach, or when using a camcorder, ND (Neutral Density) filters are recommended as essential. Neutral Density have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film and they have no affect on color balance.10x Macro lens
- Now you can take close-up shots like you never took before, Enables you to get much closer than the minimum focus of the standard camera lens - as close as 4 inches from the subject. Originally designed for dentists and medical use. Made with high definition optical glass that provides unbelievable detail.