Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
I just bought this for my T3i and it doesn't block access to any controls. I don't have a tripod, so I can't speak to that, but all control buttons are free and clear. You do have to remove the base of this to take the battery in and out, but it's unbelieveably easy to remove. No tools are needed, you just turn the dial clockwise or counterclockwise. Takes less than a minute. I was worried about that but I have to laugh now that I've got it - it's no trouble at all. As others have said, it's a bit of a pain that your camera can't sit flat with this attached, but honestly, if you need to set it down for a longer while you could just turn the dial, unscrew the base, keep the top connected and let the strap "flap open" at the bottom. When you're ready to use it again, just dial the base back in.
Jan 13, 2012 by Amazon mom
votes
It won't work. The strap attachments appear to be too small.
Oct 21, 2013 by Solovino
votes
I did not like the strap as I prefer the wrist strap..I purchased mine from Black Rapid....a good one
Jun 3, 2014 by Harry S. Aust
votes
I don't know the answer. It did not work well with my 50D and was very flimsy. I ended up never using it.
Mar 23, 2014 by Kathy Wesserling
votes
If your camera has the tripod, flash bracket, battery backup, and I'm sure there are more features that use the screw socket I just can't think of them right now; Then it should work.
Aug 4, 2013 by Steven E. Edger
votes
Hi, I use this on Nikon D5100 without grip ( much lighter than D800 ), but it's not comfortable to me.
Jul 2, 2013 by aleksandr
votes
I'm using it on canon T4i and it works pretty well for me
Mar 6, 2013 by D. Zakrzewski
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers