5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
I purchased this T-mount to attach my newly purchased Canon Rebel Xsi to a Bausch and Lomb Discoverer 60mm Telescope. With the T-mount attached to my camera, and a t-adapter attached to the scope, I have a 1000-4000mm lens that works great for moon photos and animal pictures. It took me a little while to adjust the camera settings to fit the telescope, but after a couple...
Published on December 23, 2008 by N. Overton

3.0 out of 5 stars An engineering marvel
The creator of this adapter managed to magnificently capture every detail which makes this product as ill equipped to handle its job as possible, then incorporated them all into two pieces, and slapped them together with the smallest screws possible. Following this philosophy, the manufacturer chose to sell this adapter without tightening the screws.

This...
Published on March 2, 2012 by John

‹ Previous | 14 5 611 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars The Right Ring for the Right Price., April 27, 2013
This review is from: Opteka T-Mount Adapter for Canon EOS 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 1D, Rebel T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, XS, XSi, XTi and XT Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics)
The adapter fit and worked great. It can be left on the piece to eliminate reassembly each time. It is well worth the price and should last a life time with all metal construction. I would recommend it to my friends;

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid connection to Canon DSLR Camera, April 27, 2013
Worked great out of the box. I have switched it and off the camera many times now with no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a charm, April 9, 2013
I was skeptical at first to order this product but decided to take a chance...Well to my surprise,it fit like a champ!I use it on a Canon eos 60D and hook that up to the telescope adapter..it fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars T-Mount adapter, March 29, 2013
Excellent, couldn't use my new lens without it. The ability to use the lens on more than one camera is worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for YS lenses, March 28, 2013
T. Doran (Annapolis, MD) - See all my reviews
This product is very simple but functions perfectly. I had an old spiratone 28mm YS camera lens that I wanted to use on my new Canon camera. The T-Mount adapter fit the lens and camera both perfectly. And now that I have it, maybe I'll see if I can find an old telescope on craigslist with a T-Mount I can use for nightshots.

Anothe thing, the product is snug but not so tight it is difficult to put on/ take off the camera, which is a problem I have experienced with some other lens mount adapter products.

Next time I need a product like this, I will definitely look for something from Opteka.

4.0 out of 5 stars Celestron C-5 SCT meets opteka T mount ., March 26, 2013
Well its a simple piece of equipment to connect telescopes and small scopes to cameras. well i ve bought 3 and this is the 4th of brands celestron sucked/canon sucked/a meade was the worst/ and this one seems to be ok yet i have not tried it on the scope yet whit will put me out 1250 mm out mirrors and lenses. with out this part nothing can happen so small mirror lenses , telescopes for astro photography makes it work . Hooked up to the c-5 with a focal reducer its like f/6.4 at like 800 mm or 640 mm so it take 4 fstops off the lens and at night it is wonderfull a knob moves the mirror in and out to focus its not about speed at all and is just a great bird lens and this makes it all come together it looks stronger and beter than the others we shall see with the the whole thing set up really soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, March 24, 2013
Worked for connecting Meade #62 t-adapter to my Canon Eos camera. Connection was solid, and I've already got some nice pictures through the 'scope!

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly well made but wrong item., March 13, 2013
Although I can attest to Opteka's commitment to quality. When they sent me the wrong adapter in the OptekaT-mount adapter kit, I ordered one for a Canon and received one for a Nikon. I noticed the Nikon version of this adapter was surprisingly well made. I was going to just replace it with the right one for my Canon but they were out of stock and refunded my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adaptors can save you money, February 24, 2013
This adaptor fit like a glove and made it possible for me to use my 500 zoom lens on my canon XTI.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, February 14, 2013
I was looking for a while, this item and at least i can practice my hobby..take pictures of the sky with my DSLR camera...thanks for this product

‹ Previous | 14 5 611 | Next ›