2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Mouse, July 22, 2008
This review is from: USB Mini Optical 3 Button Mouse with Scroll for Laptop Notebook PC (Electronics)
This mouse is the most poorly manufactured mouse I've ever owned. It appears to very flimsy. Although mostly nice in appearance, it is highly ineffective. When moving the mouse, the arrow on the screen often appears to skip rather than glide over the screen and it does this even when the mouse is still. In addition, the middle key (the wheel) is very rigid and bent at a slight angle. It doesn't have the smooth rolling motion that I have seen in most other mice. Although the wheel appears to work fine, sometimes I have to apply more pressure on the it than should be necessary. I always get the feeling that I'm going to damage it if I continue to do this. To sum it up... don't buy it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Mini mouse, September 30, 2008
Robin Cloud (philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This little thing does serve a purpose for my laptop. It's cute, but it gets a little stuck sometimes

Rate and Discover Movies