Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Arus Women's Optimal Style Full Length Thick Shawl Collar Turkish Bathrobe L Navy Marine
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Size: Large|Color: Navy Marine|Change

on April 4, 2011
[UPDATE JULY 11 2011] I bought this robe in April 2011 and the threads all over the outer surface of the robe are coming out and are about 2 inches long each.
I do not recommend anyone buying this robe.
11 comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2011
Bought this robe for my girlfriend for Christmas. She had to have a full length robe right down to her ankles. She likes the robe alright, but not sure if she loves it or not. It was very close to ankle length when we bought it, but after a wash and dry it shrank up a few inches. Main complaint I have is that for an $80+ turkish robe I was expecting luxuriously soft and thick cotton, but it was average. I've had softer thicker towels bought from discount department stores. Other than than it is built well with good quality, and should last. Maybe it will soften up with time, but doubtful. If I had to do it over again I would probably get one from LL Bean for half as much.
on February 21, 2012
Received this as a gift. I wanted a large, long, warm robe to wear at home. This product delivered.

I have the robe in lilac, and it is very pretty.

Pros:
Great length. I am 5'10" and this robe hits me right above the ankles.
Adjustable sleeve length-the sleeves are very long, but have cuffs to fit to size
long strap
Pretty color
Large pockets
Large waist strap

Cons:
Sleeves are still a bit long even when cuffed. I plan on washing & drying again to shrink some.
There is no inside strap to keep the robe closed. There is only one waist strap. Not a deal breaker because the robe is large enough that I feel completely covered. But for piece of mind it would be nice to have a strap inside to keep it closed.

If you are in-between sizes on the chart I would order a size down. I washed and dried and it is still a bit too big.

Depending on what you consider luxury-this may not be it in terms of material. It feels like a bath towel. Not soft, not hard, feels just like my towels (may depend on how you wash & dry and what detergents you use).

I would purchase again, but would get a smaller size.
on January 11, 2012
I have been looking for months and months for a robe that extends farther down than my knees, and I have never been able to find one; until now. I am 5'11", got the large, and the length comes down to my ankles. The material is wonderful. Not the softest, but very comfortable. It's a little bulky around the sleeves, but not as bad as some I've seen. The Navy Blue color is very lovely, I don't know if it will fade in the wash as I haven't washed it yet. I am very satisfied, and if you're in need of a nice robe that is long and not made in China, you've come to the right page!
on December 30, 2011
I got this for my wife for Christmas this year and she loves it. She is a petite woman and I was happy to be able to order one that wouldn't swamp her. She wanted her new robe to be full-on terry cloth and this one fulfills that requirement too. It's thick and soft and is great at absorbing water. The fit and length are perfect and so far we haven't been experiencing any threads coming apart like another reviewer stated.

So in a nutshell this robe is thick, soft, cozy, and comes in a nice number of sizes. Would recommend to others.
on October 17, 2011
My husband wanted a robe and this fit the bill. He is 6'2" and the length is mid calf. It covers all him to be able to lounge in it and it is warm but breathable. Wash it alone as it sheds for first wash is a suggestion I have to not have the terry cloth pieces all over in wash like I did and needed to wash all my other clothes again.
on October 22, 2011
I ordered this robe for my husband's birthday and it is perfect. He wanted something ankle-length and this was the only one I could find that fit the bill. The size chart is a bit generous, I think. He's 6'0", 205 lbs and based on this the size chart said to order an extra-large when normally I would purchase a large. The XL isn't too, too big and we're keeping it but we likely could have gone with the large. As other customers have stated the sleeves are long but they're meant to be rolled and are the perfect length when you do so. If you're looking for a super plush, full-length robe, I highly, highly recommend this one - you won't be disappointed!
on November 13, 2014
This robe is very well made and extremely warm. I had to return the small/medium robe and buy a large, because I wanted more material wrapped around my ample hips. The exchange was easily made, and I love the larger size I'm only 5'5"' but the s/m size came to about 2 inches above my ankles. The larger size comes down to just below the ankles. I love this robe!
on August 23, 2015
MAGNIFICENT! Ignore all the negative reviews. I have been searching for the ideal Turkish cotton bathrobe and this is it. I am 5' 1" and I ordered a P/S and it fits perfectly. And, it's in my favorite color, a cranberry/burgundy red. The cotton is thick and luxurious and the robe is ideal for a winter bathrobe. We have very cold winters in New England and keep the house thermostat at about 55 degrees, so this robe will keep me warm and comfortable. I absolutely love it and even though I don't like winter weather, I can't wait to use it. Highly recommended.
on January 28, 2011
I am just over 5'6" and have a hard time finding bathrobes that go past my calf. I LOVE THIS ROBE! Its cozy & warm, with big pockets, and reaches the floor!