- Hardcover: 395 pages
- Publisher: American Psychological Association (APA); 1 edition (January 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1557986916
- ISBN-13: 978-1557986917
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,574,128 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Optimism & Pessimism: Implications for Theory, Research, and Practice Hardcover – January 1, 2001
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I'm a freelance writer based in New York and I write columns for several national publications on diverse topics ranging from education to health.