1,678 Reviews
 (1,151)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality creatine
I always use ON Creatine postworkout. I really feel it increases my strength during the workout and my recovery time the day after. I am on a 3 day split so I always have a day of rest between workouts which lowers the buildup of lactic acid.

Published 15 months ago by Adan Rojas

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not dissove...
I've mixed this with hot water, cold water, apple juice, orange juice - it simply doesn't dissolve. See pix added to the product page. So does it work? I don't know....
Published 16 months ago by Dat

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality creatine, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder, Unflavored, 600g, 114 Servings (Health and Beauty)

I started taking ON Creatine about 3 months ago and have really lowered my bodyfat due to my more intense workouts. I also take Garcinia Cambogia - NaturaBest - 100% PURE Garcinia to help taper off my appetite and slow down cravings of HIGH GI carbs and such. I am currently at 230 pounds with about 15% body fat and I am trying to get down to 10 in the next 3 months. I really feel like combining really intense workouts and a strong appetite suppresant like Garcinia Cambogia is the reason the fat is dropping off so quick.

I always take ON Creatine with a big glass of Apple juice as I have found my body reacts best to that combination.

Good luck guys and keep lifting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for a Great Price, November 24, 2014
I use this as a supplement for general health and energy, not for body building. I read in a scientific research paper that creatine has been shown to increase the cell's ability to use oxygen efficiently and some research has shown that it's even good for a few IQ points in addition to stronger muscles. These are all things this aging body can't get enough of. The recommended dose on the bottle is 5 grams, but I spoon a half a gram to a gram into my coffee every morning instead (it doesn't like to dissolve in cold or room temp liquids). I feel like 5g is way overkill considering that I eat a decent quantity of meat usually (meat's a natural source of creatine). As a result this amount lasts me about a year.
I take the lower dose because I don't want to injure my kidneys with this stuff. The research showing kidney problems with creatine has been refuted, but it doesn't hurt to be on the safe side. Since I'm not at the gym lifting any more, I take the stuff sparingly and make sure to drink plenty of water during the day. I'm also confident that the product is safe because it is manufactured in a GMP compliant facility. I wouldn't consume any supplements that aren't, unless they're just some unprocessed natural product.
When I started taking it about 2 years ago, I noticed an improvement in stamina right away. I also noticed that I don't need to eat as many calories during the day. I'm assuming that's because my body is more efficiently processing the energy that it uses with an abundant supply of creatine to use for that purpose. I used to burn out and had a hard time staying awake after 3pm most days, but now I can work straight on through to 9pm when needed like I used to be able to when I was 18. I don't exactly feel 18 again, but man is it a great improvement over what it was like before I started taking it. Now that I have a baby in the house to care for, any extra energy I can muster is an absolute must, and this stuff delivers for me day after day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not dissove..., October 31, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, May 14, 2014
I can't comment much on the effectiveness of the product since it will not do wonders on its own. You have to go to the gym, and you have to lift heavy. Furthermore, I am a vegetarian so Creatine makes a huge difference for me where it may not do much for heavy meat eaters who don't lift heavy.

I did want to leave this review solely to comment on two things.

1) don't waste your money on any of the new hot market movers. Creatine Mono is the most effective thing there is. Period. Micronized makes it easier, and Creapure is the best on the market. ON uses creapure and is micronized. Boom.

2) Stomach upset. This is very important. If you just mix this with cold water like it suggests, you may see that it doesn't really dissolve well. Throw it into your protein shake? Nope, not gonna dissolve.

HOWEVER

If you mix this with WARM water, you will see it 100% dissolved in a matter of 2-3 minutes. No, it will not degrade in water since that takes about 2-3 HOURS. No, the heat wont hurt it since creatine degrades at about 300 degrees CELSIUS.

When you have undisolved crystals in your water, and subsequently in your intestine, it will draw water into your gut and you will explode from your torso hole. Do yourself a favor and mix it with warm water, mix it well for a couple minutes, and enjoy. This will alleviate like 90% of stomach issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 20, 2015
My surgeon recommended this for me after knee surgery as he said it might help in muscles not waste away. I also took it after I broke one of my legs and it was in a cast for a time. It is a great product and I will definitely use it again as I think it does have benefit.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's creatine, it's good, it's good creatine., January 8, 2015
It's creatine. Really, if you're looking at this you've probably already been on creatine or read so much stuff that you're not exactly sure how you should take this. Optimum makes great products as always. There's really no flavor to this, so it mixes well with shakes or if you're like me, sometimes I'll just toss a teaspoon of it in my mouth then drink down some water behind it. I notice a bit of extra endurance while on it than when not. Don't forget to drink a bit of extra water while you're on this.

1.0 out of 5 stars PASS!, December 12, 2013
This stuff is useless. The Care One brand at your local supermarket for 9$ is ten times better than this. It will not mix at all - it just sinks to the bottom of your beverage. And if you can get it into your body, it will do little to nothing for you. Spend a few extra bucks and get your monies worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for !, November 28, 2014
Love it. I have tried other Creatines before but this one is the best. This one devolves just fine and Doesn't upset your stomach. I tried Kre Alkaline before because creatines I've tried in the past gave me stomach problems. With this product zero problems. And it's high quality from a brand I trust , from the most trusted source in the industry. And you can't beat the price.

Would I recommend ? Yes. Would I purchase again Yes.

1.0 out of 5 stars I started taking this because I read the great reviews, but was VERY disappointed, August 7, 2014
I started taking this because I read the great reviews, but was VERY disappointed. From the first day I took it made me feel weak for some reason. I took it for 7 days no more than 5 grams every day. I'm a guy and my lower abdomen started to hurt really bad. The last day I decided to get off it I couldn't get off the bad because the smallest movement I made I would be in pain like crazy. I stopped taking it for the next 7 days until I was back to normal and decided to give it another shot. I was hoping that it was just the beginning and it would go away and do its job. Same thing again. Their customer service was even worse when I called and explained my situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it now, February 7, 2015
This s*** works. I was plateaued on size and strength for months. Started using it, and within weeks I was hitting personal records with the barbell. Put 1/2" on my arms pretty quick too, and still growing.

Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder, Unflavored, 600g, 114 Servings