Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on October 7, 2013
I add to water and I Poop. I add a tsp to my waters so I could poop easier it works
on January 13, 2011
What differentiates this fiber supplement from others is that is combines five different fiber sources and has only 10 calories per serving while providing 5 grams of fiber. That's awesome for someone on a reduced calorie diet. The product does contain psyllium husk which may interfere with the absorption of certain medications. It also requires you to drink plenty of fluids (at least 8 oz of water) or it will cause constipation.

One serving is a heaping teaspoon. I prefer sprinkling it into my oatmeal rather than mixing it with liquid as I do find it clumps just a tad. The flavor is neutral.

All in all a great value and will buy again.
on April 16, 2014
I really watch my calories and macros, so it's difficult to shop for fiber. Most products have sweeteners and other added things that pack on the calories without it really being worth it. This gets the job done without any added bulk. This is as pure of a fiber as it's gonna get, so if you're into low-carb diets, it's perfect for you. However, they say it's flavorless and you can mix it into anything, but it's SO not!!! I tried putting into yogurt and it made it disgusting (that's why I docked a star). I recommend just mixing it into water and drinking it as is. Lessens the pain and in a gulp it's gone. Perfect for those on diets, or just health-conscious individuals.
on March 31, 2014
This does not have much of a flavor (slight sweet taste) to it, but it is easy to just mix in water or juice. From my experience it does not always mix completely. I usually find clumps at the bottom of my cup if I try to mix with a spoon. Using a shaker cup works better but I have still been able to feel clumps when I am drinking this.
on February 12, 2016
When I eat this product, regardless of how much water I drink or what else I eat it with, I have the the worst gas ever. Why? I read this article and found out:

[...]

This product has multiple fiber sources and one or more of them are causing a lot of gas for ME. Your mileage may vary. I read that I need to try a single fiber source for a couple weeks at a time if I want to determine which one works for me.

But I bought two of these containers and mixed it with a new 5lb tub of whey so I'm going to to 'push' through (lol) and hopefully, as the article mentioned, the gas may subside after taking regularly for a while.

Also, I calculated out that mixing two tubs of fitness fiber with a 5lb tub of ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Double Rich Chocolate and using the provided whey scoop so that I slide it against the tub as I pull it out to get a flat level scoop of product, I end up with about 33 grams of product and that theoretically approximately 30 grams are whey and 3 grams are fitness fiber. Just saying in case you are thinking about mixing. Please don't din me if my math is off!

Anyway, hope this and the reference helps.

I'm giving 5 stars because the product seems great in and of itself and at a great price. It mixes well, I don't taste or feel it, and I guess the ingredients are good. Here they are:

Fiber blend (Polydextrose, digestion resistant maltodextrin, inulin, partially hydrolyzed guar gum, psyllium seed husk, gum Arabic)

5 grams fiber per 6.5 gram serving. 30 servings per container. It also says 6 grams of carbs and 10 calories per serving.

review image review image review image review image
on July 9, 2013
They did not lie when they said it has no taste. I add this in my smoothie every morning and it does not effect the taste.
on July 11, 2013
Optimum Nutrition Fitness Fiber, Unflavored, 6.87oz Tub (Pack of 2)
My son recommended this product to me. I use Metamucil per doctor's instruction. My son said I could get the fiber also from this product. I mix a teaspoon in yogurt, vegetable or fruit smoothie. Works great so far.
on December 19, 2010
On my fourth tub. No taste, excellent mixability. At first I would use alone, now I just empty the whole thing into my protein jug and roll to mix in. Same amount of fiber as VPX's FiberTeq, for cheaper. Also, nowhere on this label does it say not to take with vitamins or minerals, unlike VPX's which specifically states not to. Another great advantage, this has 10 calories while FiberTeq has something like 90. Great buy.
on April 11, 2012
I've tried all the over the counter fiber products out there, most of which are doctor recommended and none of them work that well for me...I think I have a digestive tract of steel. Friend of mine is a health nut, and this product came as a free trial with his other supplements, and he gave it to me. So I said what the heck and gave it a shot. If you have any digestive issues, THIS PRODUCT WORKS!!! I love it! give it a shot...you wont be sorry! Thanks Optimum Fitness!!!
on July 20, 2015
Pros
-Neutral flavor
-Eventually dissolves fully in water (see cons for clumping)
-Works smoothly, no bad side effects like bloating or gassy
-Smooth, no gritty or unpleasant textures

Cons
-Clumps when you first put in water, then dissolves
-Price

Notes
-Each container is half full so you can combine them
-Have not tried mixing in something besides water
-If my math is correct it works out to 6.6 cents per gram of fiber.
-Given how well it dissolves in water I'm guessing it is mostly soluble fiber.