Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 416 questions
votes
Exercises will help more - there are some good ones in the book Bulletproof Your Shoulder that can help prevent a tear too.
Aug 26, 2013 by John
votes
I'm sorry, but dietary cholesterol has virtually no affect on the bodies cholesterol levels, and modern science supports this. Like most (mis)information, this "dietary cholesterol bad" myth was probably instituted by a study sponsored by the cereal/grain companies or something back in the 70's or 80's. Just like the whole "fat is bad" fad that took off during the 80's when low/no-fat everything came out. What happened next? Add in the processed fructose (corn syrup). Why corn syrup? Because corn is/was subsidized the US Govt (our tax dollars) and they put a tariff on imported sugar cane, making corn syrup the de'facto sweetener in American processed food. And why did that "fat is bad" thing take off? Because companies used the absolute cheapest forms of fat (hydrogenated vegetable oils). And what's cheaper than hydrogenated fats and that can be flown into foods under the radar? Processed fructose.
Feb 18, 2012 by I. Ayon
votes
2lbs = 29 servings. Roughly, 5 days/week with a 4 week month is about 20 servings (excluding weekends). That leaves you with roughly 9 servings for the month left. I work out everyday but only take a shake after a workout. 2 lbs lasts me about a month. 5 lbs = 75 servings. For me, a 5 lb tub would easily be 2 months maybe 2.5. If you plan on staying with ON, it's more cost-effective to purchase the 5 lb tub depending on the vendor. Hope this helps.
Jan 14, 2014 by Ted K.
votes
they package by weight, so the containers are never full. and the scoop is usually at the bottom.
Oct 18, 2013 by steph gas
votes
Per scoop (8 oz serving): 120 calories 1g fat 3g carbs 24g protein
Sep 15, 2013 by Mark
votes
Yes, I have lost 20 lbs on it. The shakes are very filling and reduce appetite. If you just add this to your diet and don't cut anything, then you will just get fatter.
May 22, 2014 by J. Reese
vote
Yes, O.N. makes Whey Protein without sucralose. Use the link below to read the details! http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Natural-Chocolate-Pound/dp/B002DYJ0K2/ref=sr_1_2?m=A2B0FV6FMW2X6Q&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1395336290&sr=1-2&keywords=100%25+Whey
Mar 20, 2014 by K-ROC Sports Supplements
vote
Eating more protein will not make you bulk up. Eating, lifting heavy and resting will bulk you up. This is ideal for eating after your run. You should also eat some sugar (like tossing a handful of M&M's into the blender) to replenish your glycogen. Another good idea is to have some of their casein protein right before you go to bed. Whey is good first thing in the morning and after a workout (it is fast digesting) and casein is good before bed.
May 26, 2014 by Thomas Lhamon
vote
It is not a miracle worker by any means. However, it is difficult for me to get enough protein in my regular diet so this really helps, especially if you have a good workout regimen. After cleaning up my diet AND adding whey protein, i have lost about 5 pounds in the last month.
Jun 5, 2013 by Katlyn Newcomb
vote
Personal favorites: Extreme Milk Chocolate and Strawberry.
Mar 16, 2014 by John
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   42   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers