Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on HTL

Optimum GMAT Prep = Official Guide + EZ Solutions set of 9 book

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 10, 2008 10:15:03 PM PST
To get the optimum GMAT prep, use the Official Guide and the EZ Solutions set of 9 books. You'll get the best help, even more than what you'd get from a classroom course. You don't need anything else. I tried this approach and I can already see a big jump in my score in the practice tests. Join me in this forum and give me your feedback. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2008 8:29:31 AM PDT
D Patterson says:
Where can I locate the EZ Solutions set of 9 books?

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2008 8:41:16 AM PDT
You can get the set of 9 books from amazon, or any other major retailer, or directly from EZ Solutions ( I hope this would help........

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2008 11:00:38 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 12, 2008 11:12:42 AM PDT
Zeema says:
I already have the EZ Solutions set of 9 books for the GMAT, great books by the way. I have a few friends for whom I have been trying to get these books but they were out of stock everywhere, but finally I was able to get them directly from the publisher, EZ Solutions (faster and cheaper). Thanks! Thanks!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Feb 10, 2008
Latest post:  May 12, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition
The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) (Paperback - March 23, 2009)
4.3 out of 5 stars (163)