5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good :)
I am pleasantly surprise with this shaver. It is a little bit bigger than I expected from the picture. But it did a clean shave.
I have use it for a week and have been happy with it.
Published on May 1, 2011 by Somebody in MidWest

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying stubble
Published on October 7, 2011 by Chazmo

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good :), May 1, 2011
This review is from: Optimus 50046 Curve Rechargeable Triple Blade Wet/dry Men's Shaver, Black/silver (Health and Beauty)
I have use it for a week and have been happy with it.
One minus thing is about the trimmer, the design of it is a bit not that strong and afraid that it might break after a while. So plan to have a separate trimmer for long term use. Other than that, it has been doing great.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Experience, April 10, 2011
MAS "Alton" (Houston, TX, USA) - See all my reviews
I have never used an electric razor but now that I am retired I thought it might be nice to have something to quickly mow down the whiskers on thoes days I was not going out. It does not shave as close as shaving cream and a blade but it gives a surprisingly close shave and it is quick. I really had no expectations so I am very happy with the product. It holds a charge for a long time and recharges fairly quickly. It does not pull whiskers and gives a fairly close shave. I recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying stubble, October 7, 2011
Chazmo (Wintersville, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
I decided to try this product for various reasons, one being that I had never heard of them before. The reviews were mixed but what the heck I'll give it a chance. Luckily I purchased it with accrued points because I would really been ticked if I used actual cash. I have to shave everyday so I thought two blades, nice product,sharp looking style, well sorry but I am extremely disappointed. At 20% charge left it just stopped; no warning, and it pulled the hair. So after a re-charge I tried again. This time it was a two day beard. Horrible- straight motion, circular motions, I could have stood on my head and it still would not have gotten the stubble it left. I ended up throwing it out and using a razor blade. NOW, I am reviving my dependable one head Panasonic. Sorry Optimus, just not a good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Optimus 50046 Curve electric shaver, October 31, 2011
I bought this shaver for my "almost" 15 year old son because the price was good and I figured it would be a good for him to try. Unfortunately the shaver is very inefficient. Not only he had to keep shaving over and over the same spot in order to get a smooth feeling, which ended up irritating the skin quite a bit, but the shaver would not trim his sideburns at all. Now if a shaver cannot shave the beard of a 14 year old, how well will it work on an adult? Total waste of money. Sent it back to Amazon and got a Norelco for $10 more...sooo much better!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it !!, July 4, 2011
Used this for about a month now. NO COMPARISON to a Norelco rotary shaver I had for 25 years. I have to move VERY SLOW over my beard to get a decent shave. It takes twice as long to shave as B4. Pop-Up trimmer is almost useless, won't cut my side burns.

Wish I had returned it - assume I can't after just 30 days.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works fine, May 31, 2013
Works fine, battery hold charge well. Once in a while it pull occasional hair instead of cutting helping wake up in a morning

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy again, March 31, 2013
Does this shaver shave. Sure it does an average job at that. The problem is the battery has 5 seconds of life after maybe 8 months. So it is not usable at all without being plugged in. Not only does it need to be plugged in to use but the plug doesn't stay in the bottom so it has to be held in while using. This makes it difficult to shave and hold the chord in. New out of the box it is a fine shaver but after 6 months you'll need a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice razor, March 17, 2013
This razor works very nicely... it has a great set of indicators for its level of charge... hopefully it will continue to be my primary razor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, December 18, 2012
I'm impresed. What a value and It works better than that triple round piece of junk that I paid over $100.00
for.

4.0 out of 5 stars optimus, December 24, 2011
great razor for quick on the go shaves, haven't got to use it but a couple times, but it worked great both times . give it a shot you just might like it

Rate and Discover Movies