4.0 out of 5 stars They work for the price.
I didn't get any instructions on how to apply the protector or how to use the tool, so I had to look online for generic instructions. It's kind of like putting on window tint. I was not able to remove all of the bubbles, but it's good enough. I hope to get a skinomi screen protector one day and see what all the hype is about.
Published 13 months ago by J.J.

3.0 out of 5 stars Covers good, tool not so good
In hindsight, I should have just used a credit card or something to smooth out the bubbles. But I didn't. I used the guitar pick looking thing that came with them and it ended up scratching the covers. So, covers are good, tool thingy not so good. I did receive them in a timely manner as well.
Published 13 months ago by Jacqueline Jurcik

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars They work for the price., August 22, 2013
This review is from: 3x LG Optimus Showtime L86C L86G Screen Protector CLEAR Straight Talk Scratch Proof PRE-CUT + Yellow Pry Tool (Wireless Phone Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars Covers good, tool not so good, August 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars surprised, May 31, 2014
i was surprised it came earlier than expected :) Each screen protector came with a cloth wipe and they came with 1 disk to even out the air bubbles

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 21, 2014
I am happy with my order and have told all my friends about this site and I think they will be ordering as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not super great, February 9, 2014
The screen protectors are difficult to put on and then they scratch rather easily. It still is better than having your actual screen to the elements, but there are some quality issues

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protector, February 6, 2014
It fits just like it is supposed to. It took me a little while to put it on correctly but I think it is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad I have them, December 31, 2013
I do want to protect my phone glass, these work pretty good, but not
a tight seal clear to the edge, but wanted the added protection.

3.0 out of 5 stars does its job, December 28, 2013
it is protecting my screen well, but shows scratches on the protector a LOT. I'll have to find a different one that doesn't scratch up so much

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 16, 2013
You can't really beat the price and they serve their purpose. Being pre cut to the device is a huge bonus, so that I don't have to try to do that myself.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not clear!, November 5, 2013
My screen gets very gummy and sticky within 2 days, and there is nothing I've found to clean it up. Pay the few extra dollars somewhere else in order to get a quality set of these.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›