Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3x LG Optimus Showtime L86C L86G Screen Protector CLEAR Straight Talk Scratch Proof PRE-CUT + Yellow Pry Tool
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 16, 2013
In hindsight, I should have just used a credit card or something to smooth out the bubbles. But I didn't. I used the guitar pick looking thing that came with them and it ended up scratching the covers. So, covers are good, tool thingy not so good. I did receive them in a timely manner as well.
on August 22, 2013
I didn't get any instructions on how to apply the protector or how to use the tool, so I had to look online for generic instructions. It's kind of like putting on window tint. I was not able to remove all of the bubbles, but it's good enough. I hope to get a skinomi screen protector one day and see what all the hype is about.
on September 7, 2013
these are really great! but i cant seem to keep the dust off when i put one on my screen. and that is my own problem. my husband has a big scratch on his phone and this protector is durable enough to where th scratch will not go thru the protector and onto the actual phone screen.
on August 15, 2013
I think it is more user problems than product. i was not good at getting the phone screen extremely clean before applying the protective cover. Small particles remained on the screen leaving air bubbles under the protective cover that could not be smoothed out. Wasted one on first attempt.
on September 18, 2013
This product was supposed to be designed for the LG Optimus Showtime as is the item description. Upon receiving it I tried to put it on my phone and it did not fit at all. There was no way to even adjust it to fit the screen. Also the product advertisement claims there are 3 and there was only one. Very disappointed!
on September 10, 2013
Horrible!!!!!! Three pieces of plastic that weren't even cut to fit the phone. I mean, absolutely laughable! Three square sheets of crap. Not cut, no tabs. I would have commented before but I didn't care about a few bucks threw them out and didn't care but now I got another email from Amazon so here's truth about this product and that's that. Make it a great day!!!!!!
on September 9, 2013
This is very hard to get the film on and get all the air bubbles out and it is very hard to get the stickers off. I am not happy with this product a all. No instructions at all how it is best to apply this product
on September 12, 2013
The protectors are cut to the exact size of the phone screen. I had a little trouble getting the cover in the right spot. I ended up trimming just a bit to get it to fit. Other than that it works great
on February 9, 2014
The screen protectors are difficult to put on and then they scratch rather easily. It still is better than having your actual screen to the elements, but there are some quality issues
on November 5, 2013
My screen gets very gummy and sticky within 2 days, and there is nothing I've found to clean it up. Pay the few extra dollars somewhere else in order to get a quality set of these.

See 1 answered question