Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

"Optional original, unrestored French soundtrack"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 2, 2009 7:34:16 AM PDT
What does that mean? I've only seen this movie in French. Was there a second soundtrack? Why would it be optional?

Posted on Jun 9, 2009 10:47:05 AM PDT
Patrick says:
Check this link:

http://www.criterion.com/current/posts/976

Posted on Jan 5, 2015 4:59:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 5, 2015 5:01:34 AM PST
grateful says:
This is such an important film. I came upon it almost accidentally, unaware of it and the impact it would have on me. Ultimately, I had an experience something like that of the actors in the film. The film struck me with such a sense of beauty and disorientation that it shook me in a way that was traumatic. Yet, like the actors in the film, who needed to meet a year later for some kind of closure, I feel the need to re-connect with the experience of the film again. It's like I'm still watching it on some level. It's for this reason that I hope Criterion makes more dvd copies available. I guessing I'm not the only one that has unfinished business "Last Year in Marienbad."
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 2, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 5, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Last Year at Marienbad [VHS]
Last Year at Marienbad [VHS] by Delphine Seyrig (VHS Tape - 2002)
4.1 out of 5 stars (150)