- The B6 includes an on-board microprocessor that continually scans all I/O points on the mounting rack, performs necessary conversions, and then updates dual-port RAM
- Each B6 requires 5 VDC +/-0.1 V at 0.5 A (plus an additional 0.5 A if a terminator board is installed)
- The B6 brain board measures 6.40 by 4.75 inches
- It includes a 50-pin female connector to attach to an analog I/O mounting rack
- At the top of the brain board are two 50-pin male header connectors used to link the brain board to the Pamux bus
Have one to sell?
by Opto 22
Opto 22 B6 16-Channel Analog Brain, Pamux Protocol, 5 VDC +/- 0.1 V at 0.5 A
Available from these sellers.
1 new from $140.00
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Opto 22|
|Number of Items||1|
The Pamux B6 is an addressable analog brain board that can control up to 16 input and output poin... See more product details
Save on Powerblanket Heating Solutions!Learn more
The Pamux B6 is an addressable analog brain board that can control up to 16 input and output points in distributed I/O applications. The B6 is designed for use with Opto 22 mounting racks, including the PB4AH (four points of analog I/O), PB8AH (eight points), and PB16AH (16 points). Up to 32 B6 brain boards may be linked on a single Pamux bus to control up to 512 points of analog I/O. The host computer transfers data along the Pamux bus by reading from or writing to the dual-port RAM. For the last brain board on a Pamux bus, one of these connectors holds the terminator board. Three I/O mounting racks are available for the Pamux B6 brain board: PB4AH-4 channels of single-point standard analog I/O, PB8AH-8 channels of single-point standard analog I/O, PB16AH-16 channels of single-point standard analog I/O.
IEC 950: 1991-09
There are no customer reviews yet.