- The B4 features a 70-pin header connector to attach to a digital I/O mounting rack
- The B4 brain board measures 9.25 by 2.9 inches
- It includes a 70-pin box connector along its bottom edge to attach to a digital I/O mounting rack
- Each B4 requires 5 VDC +/- 0.1 V at 0.5 A (plus an additional 0.5 A if a terminator board is installed)
- The B4 can be installed on either of two I/O mounting racks: G4PB32H-32 channels of single-point G4 I/O or PB32HQ-8 channels of quad pak I/O (four points per module)
Other Sellers on Amazon
$180.00 ($180.00 / Each)
+ $4.74 shipping
+ $4.74 shipping
Sold by: Merchandise Outlet
Have one to sell?
by Opto 22
Opto 22 B4 32-Channel Digital Brain, Pamux, 5 VDC +/- 0.1 V at 0.5 A
|Price:||$199.29 ($199.29 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
5 new from $180.00
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Opto 22|
|Number of Items||1|
The Pamux B4 is an addressable digital brain board that can control up to 32 input or output poin... See more product details
Save on Powerblanket Heating Solutions!Learn more
The Pamux B4 is an addressable digital brain board that can control up to 32 input or output points in distributed I/O applications. The B4 is designed for use with the G4PB32H mounting rack for single-point digital I/O, or the PB32HQ mounting rack for quad pak digital I/O (four points of I/O per module). Up to 16 B4 brain boards may be linked on a single Pamux bus to control up to 512 points of digital I/O. Two levers are located on opposite corners of the board. These levers operate with the card guides on the mounting rack to hold the brain board in place or to help release it from the rack.
IEC 950: 1991-09
There are no customer reviews yet.