- The RS-422/485 adapter cards are seen by the computer as a standard serial port and will pass the IBM advanced diagnostics program if a loop-back connector is used
- Operating temperature range 0 degree C to 60 degree C, 95 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
- Power requirements: 250 mA at 5 VDC, 150 mA at 12 VDC, 150 mA at 12 VDC
- Baud rate up to 38,400 baud, distance up to 5,000 feet
- Communications: full duplex over two twisted pairs and a ground additional twisted pairs for RTS and CTS, indicators: transmit, receive, RTS, and CTS
Have one to sell?
by Opto 22
Opto 22 AC422AT ISA Bus Serial Port RS422/485, Non-isolated, 250Ma at 5VDC, 150 mA at +/-12 VDC
|Price:||$225.00 ($225.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Opto 22|
|National Stock Number||7050-01-416-6419|
|Number of Items||1|
|Temperature Range||-0/60 Degrees Celsius|
|Upper Temperature Range||60 Degrees Celsius|
The AC422AT is a non-isolated RS-422/485 adapter card that plugs directly into the IBM PC bus. Th... See more product details
Save on Powerblanket Heating Solutions!Learn more
The AC422AT is a non-isolated RS-422/485 adapter card that plugs directly into the IBM PC bus. The AC422AT is transientprotected, features bi-directional handshake lines for RTS and CTS, and can drive up to 100 devices on a multidrop network. The AC422AT can be jumpered for operation as COM1, COM2, COM3, or COM4 and offers full hardware and software compatibility with IBM PC, XT, and compatible computers. The AC422AT use the same UART used in the AT model computers. Interface: RS-422/485 (9-pin, D-shell female connector).
There are no customer reviews yet.