4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and works with eyeglasses well
One star less than perfect because of the "on" button is difficult to push and seems flimsy. That said, RF is the way to go for 3D glasses. No lost connections... no fear of moving your head (like with many IR DLP glasses) and disconnecting. Fits VERY comfortably over my regular prescription glasses. Holds a battery charge well. They do NOT come with any kind of manual or...
Published on November 9, 2011 by S. Burton

1.0 out of 5 stars Can not charge after one month
My friend an I bought 6 pair of these glasses one month ago. 3 of them are dead now, because the battery can not be charged anymore!
Published on January 3, 2012 by Rabbix

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful 3D, October 17, 2011
This review is from: Optoma Technology BG-3DRFGLASSES 3D RF Rechargeable Glasses (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I recently bought two pair of these to use along with the Optoma HD33(00) 3D projector. The 3D viewing is flawless: no flicker, no ghosts, no syncing problems, and bright vivid 3D pictures. I wish I had a dozen more. RickD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great picture quality, few complaints, January 18, 2012
After seeing some of the other reviews on how fragile these are, I was hesitant to buy them but went ahead and did it because the Optoma's GT750E 720p, Short Throw, 3D Projector that I purchased came with an RF adapter, and after doing some research that seemed like the way to go over DLP link. I told my wife about the potential breaking issues, and the first time I went to hand them to her they got fumbled somehow and dropped from a distance of 3-4 feet, and they work just fine still. Don't let some of the other reviewers scare you. They come in a nice box in which to store them, and unless you are an idiot that doesn't take care of his/her electronics, these will suit you just fine and the pros in my view far outweigh the potential cons. The ONLY thing I wish was different was the button to power them on like other reviewers have stated, but you spend 3 seconds doing something unnecessarily hard to enjoy pure 3D awesomeness for 2 hours, so it's a trade off I'm willing to live with. Just my 2 cents.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm tired of validating my purchases with words. I bought it, so I must have been convinced enough. My money is your validation., December 13, 2013
Product works but is excessively expensive, especially since it works with the brand/model only. completely useless if my projector burns out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, September 14, 2013
These are used with my JVC, ghosting, very dark. But, good on some shows, bad on others. I purchased two pairs of the updated glasses and they're much better, much better. No ghosting issues so far, much brighter image. So...........

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great With Optoma HD33, July 29, 2013
Andrew Criswell (South Bend, Indiana) - See all my reviews
We have the Optoma HD33 and the glasses work great with it. They are very immersive and we had no problems getting them paired up with the unit. They seem a little flimsy out of the box and the price is terrible for what they are, but they do work well and do a good job of presenting quality 3D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, December 3, 2012
Excellent buy for the money. Rechargeable is a must! Own 2 pair and not at all disappointed. Great quality and when paired with Optoma HD33, absolutely amazing!

1.0 out of 5 stars Get the new style that optoma just released, December 2, 2012
I had three pair of these glasses and all of them one of the lenses stopped working all together. Optoma released a newer style so I got those, haven't had a problem since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy about it, November 13, 2012
Bit pricy around $70 bucks...but worth. Watched Avatar, Ultimate wave Thahiti...etc ...happy with the 3D effect. Yes, you should nto watch long with 3d glasses...you get tired...but it has nothing to do with this glass. Any company any glass the same. Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, October 16, 2012
I own three pairs of these glasses and they all work great. The price is high and the on/off button is hard to access but no problems past that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work just fine, October 9, 2012
Ryan Miller (STAFFORD, VA, US) - See all my reviews
Worked just fine. Mated right up to my projector, no complaints. I will be buying more of this brand as my need for glasses increase

Rate and Discover Movies