Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 30, 2009
This Optima projector is a super bit of kit for presentations, which is what I use it for. It's small and light so is easy to carry around with a laptop, and the resolution is really sharp. Also, it shuts down in seconds which my old HP unit used to take ages to cool down before shutting down. All in all, a super projector for a 'road warrior' like me.
on March 18, 2010
I didn't expect this product to provide the clarity or the brightness that it did. I was pleasantly surprised. So light to carry, so small in size, it produces image beautifully.
on January 6, 2011
Good product, second one we have purchased for our offices and no complaints. However, this is the first time we purchase anything from Seller Electro Close Out and we can guarantee you is the last time as well. I cannot begin to tell you the terrible experience we've had this the company, and every single employee we have spoken with. First of, they take the order and they cannot email you or send you a written confirmation with the purchase you made, in other words, there is no way for the buyer to make sure that the item is being shipped to the correct address, contact, etc. Purchase had to be made over the phone on December 15th, tried to purchase it through Amazon but was immediately re-directed to ElectroCloseOut website. Unfortunately, they seem to have been having problems with their site as it was not taking the information, had to input the data 5 times and ended up calling to let them know there was a problem with their site. Sales Rep by the name of David took the order over the phone but as he was reading back to me the delivery address, I noticed he was not writing exactly what I was giving him as the address. Anyway order was placed on 12-15-2010, make the story short I asked for a written confirmation of the order placed, he said he could not give it to me until the order was processed which would be at the end of the day or the latest the next day. I just wanted to make sure the projector was delivered to the right place/contact, etc. I never received a confirmation until I called numerous times, emailed them several times requesting the confirmation via email. Finally after calling them they sent me an email late in the afternoon on December 20th with copy of the order and as expected!!! they had the incorrect address/contact name.
They had to re-do the order and start all over again. As a business person, we are used to placing orders with reputable companies and if there are mistakes, they are corrected immediately and no major damage is caused. Electro CloseOut employees were extremely rude over the phone, Dave who took the order at one point when telling him about the mistake and insisting in having a written order confirmation to ensure all done properly told me he did not want to talk to me anymore and this is they way they worked. At one point he told me to "shut up". When asked for the supervisor, he said he was the "Manager". Then I was switched to another Supervisor by the name of Eric and he was as nasty as the Manager. At the end, and again, as expected, the package arrived at the location, but it was sitting at the receiving location because Electro Close-out did not but the Suite # on the second order they had to issue. This type of service is completely unacceptable especially when you are spending almost $1000.00 for expensive equipment.

I suggest that you do not purchase this product from this particular seller "Electro Close Out" sucks!!!
Very nasty, no customer service skills, no professionalism people and we at our company are in shock to know that we came accross them through Amazon who is a very reputable site and where we purchase most of our equipment from.

Hope this helps!!
on July 11, 2011
I purchased this product for my company because we had one already and needed another one. Never had any problems with it. Great picture, easy to use and lightweight.