From the Back Cover
Written by world-renowned Oracle JDeveloper experts, this exclusive Oracle Press resource shows you how to build Java Platform, Enterprise Edition web applications using Oracle JDeveloper 11g, Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF), and JavaServer Faces. Oracle JDeveloper 11g Handbook walks you through the creation of a complete sample application that employs highly interactive user interface components and declarative development methods. Learn the techniques required to implement Oracle Fusion-oriented solutions using Oracle JDeveloper 11g from this hands-on guide.
- Work in the Oracle JDeveloper 11g Integrated Development Environment
- Create business services with Oracle ADF Business Components
- Develop entity object definitions that represent database objects and encapsulate business logic
- Create components that query database data
- Encapsulate complex data operations
- Build JavaServer Faces applications
- Work with the Oracle ADF Controller and Task Flows
- Enable high interactivity with Oracle ADF Faces Rich Client
- Bind the user interface to the business services layer using Oracle ADF Model
- Learn design principles and best practices for working with Oracle JDeveloper 11g and Oracle ADF
About the Author
Duncan Mills is the director of product management for Oracle JDeveloper.
Peter Koletzke, Oracle Certified Master, is a technical director and principal instructor for the Enterprise e-Commerce Solutions practice at Quovera.
Avrom Roy-Faderman, Ph.D., is a senior J2EE developer and senior instructor for the Enterprise e-Commerce Solutions practice at Quovera.