Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: 0.33|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 31, 2014
Good product, seems to help DS with his teething pain. However, the Baby Orajel Naturals Teething Tabs work much better and I would recommend those over the gel. I think park of the reason the tabs work better is that DS drooled a lot when he was teething so the gel washed off before it could help more.
on July 13, 2011
We have been experimenting with three different teething gels- Orajel with benzocaine, Hylands homeopathic teething gel, and Orajel naturals with clove oil.

Orajel with benzocaine has a warning against it from the FDA and they say not to use it on children under two. [...]

The Hylands homeopathic one is very runny and it is hard to apply.

The Orajel Naturals is thick enough to apply easily and it seems to work quickly. I feel comfortable using it on my 6 month old, unlike the benzocaine one. He doesn't like the taste very much, but I think that is the same with any other gel. I would recommend it before the other two teething gels.
44 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2015
We got this for our daycare provider, who insists this helps our daughter be less fussy during the day. I don't really know, but she swears by it, so we got it for her. I double checked the ingredients, as there is a warning against benzocaine for babies and toddlers. This doesn't have it, so I bought it for daycare. We breastfeed, though, so I didn't buy any for home in case it makes bfing harder.
on May 10, 2016
We have twin teething 20 month olds and they sleep much better throughout the night if we use this right before bedtime. We may have to reapply it about 2am but it's so much easier than the alternative. It's nice cause we can give them a break from Tylenol and it actually works better.
on November 22, 2014
Helps my baby boy with his teething! What a relief, just a little dab. It's easy to take on the go and easy to cut the top off just to squeeze a little bit on your finger. He's feeling much better needless to say!
on May 30, 2014
I bought this along with the tablets and definitely prefer the tablets. Its hard to control the amount you squeeze out and give and really hard to rub on a screaming teething babie's gums. The tablets have the same ingredients so just buy the tablets.
on June 16, 2015
You can use this every 2 hours and it's really helped my daughter. It numbs her gums so that she doesn't feel the pain and helps her to feel more comfortable with eating. It's also an advantage that you can use this instead of baby tylonol or those teething pills as often. Using this alleviates the need for ingested medicines that have harsh chemicals for a baby's system.
on July 24, 2015
Baby orajel is the only teething gel I have used or will use for my kids. I trust the name and I have used it with all 3 of my daughters. It helps to calm baby down by relieving the pain that is associated with teething. You just rub a small amount of gel where the tooth is coming through and it helps numb the gums. It works great!
on December 22, 2014
I recieved this free from smiley360 and used it on my 11 m/o teething daughter who was waking up in the middle of the night due to teething pain, after one night of using this she slept through the night and my mind was at ease because the ingrediants are all natural.
on June 11, 2015
I recieved this item for free from Smiley360 in a sample review box for my kiddo, he was constantly chewing on his fingers through out the day from teething. He was sleeping okay prior, but the gnawing of himself was driving us crazy. I saw this as an opprtunity to try something new to help my son. I noticed by the end of the day he was gnawing less, it clearly soothed his gums. I had to reapply often so unless you don't mind buying a plunder of this gel -GO FOR IT! Chamomile helps with inflammation and I'll do anything to void drugs in my children so young.