5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs an electric flosser? Everyone!
We all know what electric toothbrushes do. They brush for you. So what does a flosser do when you put a battery and a little motor in it?

Published on June 17, 2009 by AJ Hawks

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for travel only
I have a oxyfresh water pic which is probably the best in the market. But I travel quite a bit and this is ideal for travel. Oral B always makes good products. I thought I was getting a floss refill pack but instead I got a pik refill set, no big deal. This is no replacement for a real water Pik but perfect for on the go or in the car between stoplights.
Published on November 23, 2008 by Brian J. Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs an electric flosser? Everyone!, June 17, 2009
This review is from: Oral-B Humming Bird Power Flosser (Health and Beauty)

Well, if you're like me and your teeth are packed pretty tightly together, flossing usually means wrapping floss tightly around your fingers, pressing hard up between your tight teeth in a sawing motion, and finally having that little thread pop through and whip your gums.

The hummingbird saves your fingers from strangulation, and the vibration makes the floss slip right through even the tightest spaces.

I was skeptical about vibrating razors too, and now hate shaving without one.

And honestly, it's insanely cheap, if nothing else, use it to round out a $25 order for free shipping ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars hummingbirds- why did they stop making them????, October 13, 2009
This review is from: Oral-B Humming Bird Power Flosser (Health and Beauty)
Oral B Hummingbird Flosser Starter Kit Unit, Assorted Colors (Pack of 3) Great product!! I had gum surgery a couple of years ago and bought one after seeing the ad on the "gift bag" from the surgeon. I started using them and have completely eliminated the "pockets" from my gums and am getting excellent checkups. I tried to buy them at the local stores and discoved they had apparently been discontinued so I hit the internet. What a shame- I guess not for internet sales but I can't believe local stores no longer carry them. I'm not alone, I've given the internet information to friends, who are now also buying on line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Thing, November 9, 2008
This review is from: Oral-B Humming Bird Power Flosser (Health and Beauty)
The dentist recommended the hummingbird since I have arthritis so bad I find it hard to thread floss under bridges. The picks do the job real good. The humming bird came shortly after I ordered it and the price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oral-B Hummingbird Flosser, October 7, 2011
This review is from: Oral-B Humming Bird Power Flosser (Health and Beauty)
Have used this product for years and find that for me, it is the absolutely best way to floss effectively. My dental appts. are now favorable after years with gum disease. When my original Hummingbird broke and I realized that I could not find it in our drug stores, target, etc., I was truly distressed. However, I took a chance that Amazon might lead me in the right direction.

My only complaint is that the refills are horrendously expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Flossing, May 1, 2010
Rendragon (SanAntonio,TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oral-B Humming Bird Power Flosser (Health and Beauty)
The gaps between my teeth are VERY tight. When I use conventional floss I only manage to get through a couple of gaps before my teeth cause the floss to fray and break (usually leaving floss fibers wedged between my teeth). Most power flossers on the market are expensive but the Humming Bird Power Flosser is very economical. The vibrating effect enhances the cleaning performance and helps the floss glide between my teeth without breaking. The angle of the head allows me to comfortably reach ALL my teeth ~ even those in back. The affordable price tag + the superior performance + the comfort = (here's the good part) I'm now able to floss regularly. I bought mine in a store years ago but when I found refill floss heads at Amazon (also inexpensive) I also found the flosser starter kit listed and my wife wanted one of her own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hummingbird, March 20, 2008
S. Suhaimi (Vernon, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oral-B Humming Bird Power Flosser (Health and Beauty)
Oral-B Humming Bird power flosser and pick kit.Oral B Hummingbird Flosser Starter Kit Unit, Assorted Colors
This product is very good. Help me to do my daily routine to floss. I got the 1st one for free when I bought the tooth brush. I try it first it really hard. But after get use to it. This Hummingbird is the best. Not only cut the flosing time but also get to the hard to reach area very easily and compact enough to bring them anywhere, it is a little expensive but I use it over and over and over again so ending up not that bad when you thing to use the regular floss that you have to throw them away not only the area that we use but also the area that I use on the finger what a waste and probably will be more waste on the land field that this small thing that you could use over and over again. I never try the pick it but I would try that when I receive the order from Amazon I do not know I hear this thing is no longer available and one more thing since I use this hummingbird my mirror is cleaner. Because if use the standard one they are so messy and hurt my finger (because it hit teeth and finger skin ouch)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, December 5, 2009
This review is from: Oral-B Humming Bird Power Flosser (Health and Beauty)
One might get the impression that it could not amount to much but I find it very nice, very useful, does a heck of a job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Flosser, September 17, 2010
I hated flossing before I bought this. I still don't love to floss, but this flosser makes it tolerable. I always had problems getting in between my molars and wisdom teeth with regular floss, but this flosser makes it easier to clean back there. Shipping was fast, and so far no problems with it. I've owned it for a couple of months now, and it's still going strong with the original battery. The only problem I have with it is that it did not come with the mentioned picks. It only came with three flossing replacement heads. Besides that, it's a wonderful product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for travel only, November 23, 2008

2.0 out of 5 stars oral-b humming bird flosser review, May 3, 2011
This review is from: Oral-B Humming Bird Power Flosser (Health and Beauty)
the battery that came installed in the product was corroded. as a result, the product is non functional as it was damaged by the chemical secreted from the baterry. i recommend when packaging the product, do not preinstall the battery.
one of the floss head came with a broken thread.
better quality checks should be perform before the product is placed on the retail market.

Oral-B Humming Bird Power Flosser