Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on January 7, 2013
This toothbrush is labled Soft, but does not feel soft enough. These toothbrushes feel more like medium toothbrush. Good value otherwise.
on November 29, 2012
I dislike the overly complicated toothbrushes they sell in stores so it was nice to find a pack of basic ones. They are hard to find! These are good quality and a good buy.
on December 27, 2012
these are listed as soft, but the handle flexes more than the bristles. These are very bad for someone with soft gums.
0Comment17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2014
Item arrived on time in the condition advertised. With even toothbrushes becoming a commodity full of silly bells and whistles, many of which don't even make your teeth feel clean, the classic Oral B Indicator Contour Clean Soft Toothbrush feels like home! I will certainly order again
on February 12, 2014
This is the softest and best toothbrush I have found. They are also very we'll-made and pretty for a toothbrush. I will continue to buy.
on February 1, 2015
First time using an Oral-B toothbrush and I really like them. Compared to the new fat handled, big head brushes - these have small heads and thin handles. I like the feel of the handles and the smaller heads allow me (or least seems) to do a better job getting around my mouth and teeth. The soft bristles are firm enough to do a good cleaning. The blue bristles also fad letting you know it's time for a new brush. I've added these to my subscription service.
on October 9, 2012
For me, these are the right size, the right level of firmness, and a reasonable price. I am in the process of ordering them again.
on October 13, 2013
Got these because of the price being nice and needed soft bristle brushes. They are okay as Oral-B toothbrushes go, but a bit on the firm side to what I have been used to. Perhaps Colgate and others have a different scale of toothbrush bristle firmness? These were just okay and I'll likely switch back to my previous brand or buy them in stores like most folks do. Some products are hard to gauge buying online, this is one of them.

Seller and shipping all get 5 stars A+ rating however, they were spot on and honored the coupon clipped on Amazon. Nice!
on September 22, 2012
Waste of money. I kept searching for compact, soft bristle and ended up ordering these when they kept coming up. I couldn't tell by the picture that they are HUGE. I would have to unhinge my jaw to use them. So sorry I ordered two packages. I gave one to a family with 9 kids and I'm saving the other package for a scrubbing tool around the house. Hey, King Kong, I found your toothbrush.
55 comments16 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Well I spotted the Oral-B Indicator Toothbrushes on sale in a local store and decided to try them out. And was happy to see that they are rated the SOFT type of bristles. Well I began brushing with these toothbrushes and was somewhat taken back the first time that I brushed as these are NOT SOFT bristles, they are MEDIUM bristles. However, I am finding that two weeks later, and even brushing over 2 minutes, my very fussy gums DO NOT BLEED. And I find that my teeth and gums feel very clean. Very happy about this as I have very fussy gums (sensitive) and they have responded well to my using this toothbrush. Below I will share how I use this toothbrush on my very finicky gums...

How I brush with this toothbrush: I brush (twice a day or more) for 2 to 3 minutes, however, I do not press down too hard with this toothbrush, press down too hard on the gums can cause irritation I found. What I find is the most helpful is brushing at moderate pressure for 2 to 3 minutes. Then I use a antiseptic rinse and my teeth, mouth and gums are good to go for hours.
Also I brush at night before bedtime (and sometimes after lunch), so this toothbrush gets a great workout. Even brushing as often (and long) as I do, I have no problems with this toothbrush – and it is great quality and I believe it will last longer than the cheap generic types of toothbrushes do.
Highly recommend this.