1,324 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars OK
I've been using the Braun Oral-B electric toothbrush for the last 10+ years. Usually, I buy the regular, round Flexisoft brush heads. The last time I tried to purchase them, however, the store was out of stock. But they did have these, and at a significantly lower price compared to the Flexisofts, so I decided to give them a try.

They work well. They deliver...
Published on April 28, 2008 by philo_vance

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware: Fake Products
Hello,

I just wanted to share my insight on the very very bad problem of counterfeit Oral-B Floss Action Replacement heads.

Published on April 3, 2011 by Ian M. Peery

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, April 28, 2008
This review is from: Oral-B Professional Floss Action Replacement Brush Head 3 Count (Health and Beauty)

They work well. They deliver that nice, absolutely clean feeling that we all love and expect from our Oral-B's. In this regard, they are at least the equivalent of the Flexisofts, and they may even be slightly superior.

Braun embeds 4 little rubber "paddles" into the brush head to, according to them, get between the teeth giving the same benefit as Dental Floss. I can not detect any "flossing" from the brush, but that would be difficult to assess. It may be that the "paddles" do get between teeth more effectively than the regular bristles, but only your dentist would be able to tell. They cause no discomfort. The brushing feels slightly different, but not unpleasant.

The chief drawback, as far as I am concerned, is that the brush head has been enlarged to accommodate the flossers. Rather than being circular, like the regular heads, it is an oval. The width is the same, but the height is about half again as large. I think that one of the Oral-B's great strengths is that the small heads can be maneuvered in such a way that you can clean every surface of every tooth. That is slightly (but only slightly) compromised here because of the larger size.

When I need to replace these, I will look for the regular Oral-B Flexisoft replacement heads. In my opinion, those are the best. But if I can't find them, I would not hesitate to buy these again.

***UPDATE 2/2011: It amazes me, but there appears to be a *thriving* market in counterfeit Oral-B Brush Heads! I purchase them only when they come directly from Amazon. Under the price, where it says "Sold By" make sure that it says "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com." If it doesn't, look over on the right side of the page where it says, "More Buying Choices," and see if you can find one that says Amazon. Some of the Third Party Vendors are quite good, but I don't think they are carefully monitored so, when in doubt, stick with Mother Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware: Fake Products, April 3, 2011
Ian M. Peery (Elk Grove Village, IL USA) - See all my reviews
Hello,

I purchased the 3-pack through subscribe and save, which means it was direction from Amazon.com. Upon receiving the product, it did not look anything like the original brush heads that I received with the toothbrush I bought months ago from Amazon. The primary differences were: the bristles were the wrong color(the center green was a darker translucent color instead of the opaque light green), the bristles were splayed out instead of in tight clusters, and the gray logo was much lighter. I chalked this up to maybe changes in manufacturing. Unfortunately, the first brush head I tried did not work at all. I chalked that up to manufacturing defect. The second one worked, but didn't quite feel right. I decided to just go with it however, and after a month the brush head became very loose. I saw the other reviews and photos and realized that I had received fake product directly from Amazon.

Here is the worst part. I decided to purchase replacement heads from Walgreens retail store. I got home and realized that they were also fake product. So, then I went to Target and very carefully looked at the brushes and determined that they were genuine. I was floored to find fake product in a retail chain store as well as at Amazon.

So, TLDR buyer beware of fake product when ordering online or shopping at retail. Look at the brush heads carefully before you make your purchase. It seems like there is a major counterfeiting problem right now and it hopefully gets resolved soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars CounterFeit Product, October 6, 2011
CNJ Guy "LJ" (Middlesex County) - See all my reviews
Today, Oct 6th, after 2 of the 3 brush heads broke I called Oral-B Braun. They had me perform the "scratch test". If you use a dime, and scratch off the gray Oral-B label, it is a counterfeit. Very disappointed to find my purchase was a scam. Buyer be ware.

Vendor: Trend Marketing. Please assess your purchases and vendors to ensure your customer protection.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon sent me a Fake !!!!, February 1, 2011
At first i could not figure out why this didn't fit properly and kept falling off, immediately i noticed that they looked cheaper than the ones that came with my professional care 4000 but i just could not believe they were not genuine since im buying from what i consider to be a very reputable seller (Amazon), After doing research i realized Amazon sent me a fake product, the item i received does not have a serial number in the back, look at this pictures in this listing to see what i mean, i will notify amazon and i am sure they will help like always, i will still love Amazon as long as they fix their mistakes.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, February 8, 2011
XoinX (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This is not a genuine product manufactured by Braun. This is a cheaply made imitation. Do not waste your money. You will not receive what is pictured in the description!

1.0 out of 5 stars COUNTERFEIT ITEM, January 22, 2011
Was sent 3 COUNTERFEIT ORAL B Floss Action replacement brush heads. Differences in product and packaging were obvious upon comparison of the Amazon items with the genuine product obtained directly from Proctor & Gamble/Oral B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Knock-Offs, March 30, 2011
I bought directly from amazon, not a 3rd party seller, hoping that amazon would send me genuine Oral B brush heads. These are not genuine Oral B Floss Action brush heads, they are cheap knock offs as alot of the reviews are pointing out. The brush head falls off the handle instead of snapping on like the genuine ones do. The brush dosent even make the same noise as it does with a genuine head, it sounds more rattly. I've been reading that these heads fall apart in your mouth while brushing so I'm returning mine before they have a chance to do that. Check out the pictures with the notes at the top of the page, the brush heads amazon sent me look identical the the knock-off ones. (Grey oral-b markings etc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't understand, April 14, 2011
I first purchased this from a marketplace reseller. It's counterfeit. Fine. I would just return and purchase it from Amazon itself. Again it's counterfeit.

I don't understand why Oral-B is still listing Amazon as sort of a recommended reseller on their website. Everyone who bought counterfeit here should complain to Oral-B and push them to take action on this stupid counterfeit madness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Change to These, August 17, 2008
S. Little "lovelibros" (Carrizo Springs, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I changed to these brush heads after using the other basic type for years and what a difference. I highly recommend these brush heads - I do see a difference and especially if you brush for the recommended two minutes. Wish I'd changed sooner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much harder than others, July 15, 2008
Leo Dirac (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I'm not a big fan of these refills. They clean more aggressively than the normal ones. Some might like this, but I find the brushing action too harsh to use on my sensitive gums. YMMV.