Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on May 12, 2014
It is hard to imagine that Phillip Glass is considered one of America's most influential composers of the 21st century. Indeed, he has a readily distinguishable style of repetitious, alternating pitches that is often used for movie soundtrack scores. Every one of his songs sounds like the last, with meager variances and lacking creative exploration of other rhythmic or tonal patterns.

After I downloaded and listened to this album, I felt so neurotic, that I was compelled to delete it from my extensive music library...something I have never done with any other musician or album.
on October 14, 2009
Thank heavens I didn't have to waste any money on this junk. But don't take my word for it - you have nothing to loose but your precious time.
99 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse