4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a hose
Published on July 11, 2011 by veronica s

3.0 out of 5 stars ok water hose
The coiled hose is made of sturdy material and the nozzle works well. The only complaint I have is that at the female end of the hose, they should have put an anti kink spring. The hose will kink where the brass is attached to the hose.
Published on September 14, 2009 by workstomuch

3.0 out of 5 stars ok water hose, September 14, 2009
This review is from: Orbit 25-Foot Blue Coil Hose & Spray Nozzle 27890 (Lawn & Patio)

1.0 out of 5 stars cracked after a year & half of light use, June 24, 2010
i loved this hose. kept it in the garden shed away from the sun and used it 2-3 times a week with light use. after a year and a half, it cracked. i am going to order another one, but this time a different brand and hope for a longer lasting product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a hose, July 11, 2011
My old hose was the standard garden variety heavy green rubber sort, and it was full of holes and leaked a LOT where it screwed onto the faucet. It was always dirty and heavy to gather up neatly. I was originally looking for a new spray nozzle for the end of it when I came across this product and decided to give it a shot. No more leaking hose! It connects tightly to the faucet and is almost like a slinky in the way it stretches out, then coils back up neatly. I also like the various spray options- I use the stream setting to water plants without getting the leaves wet and a spray option to water my grass, and a jet option to clean the dirt off my patio and chairs. It's great and versatile, and the hose doesn't seem to get nearly as dirty as the old standby green type.
My one complaint would be the length, but I think the product does come in a slightly longer length. This size is *almost* perfect for my very small backyard but most people would need something quite a bit longer. However, the design, price, and ease of use are all excellent. Highly recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, July 26, 2011
Good product for the money. I go through these annually due to wear and tear, fish hooks, knives, and theft on a sportfish in teh Gulf of Mexico. The spray nozzle is predomitely plastic ( a good thing in saltwater). I would rather buy one of these per year at this price point as opposed to pay 3x at a local marine supply store. Good deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 25 feet long, June 1, 2011
K. C. Murray (Monument, CO USA) - See all my reviews
Other reviewers have said this. Functionally this is not a 25 foot hose. It's twenty feet from my faucet to the patio planter. Twenty five feet should be fine. I certainly didn't need fifty feet. The other reviewers are correct. Because this hose is coiled up, it "loses" about 25% of it's length. I've managed to make do by uncoiling the hose to the extent it is willing to relax.

The quality is fine. There are no leaks at connections. It's just short. And there is nothing I can do about it other than replace it with a fifty foot hose which is a little much in an apartment. But be warned. Don't expect this hose to be useful beyond eighteen feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 10, 2010
Love this little hose. It is tidy. It doesn't crimp. It is the perfect size for my little patch of lawn and my patio garden. It tightens to the water spout (is that the term? You know the thing coming at of the house that delivers the water) better than any other hose I have had. The little spray nozzle is perfect for my needs. Couldn't ask for better.

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful but small, April 24, 2009
this is a great small garden hose. I use it for my NYC apt terrace. I hook up to my sink in the apt. And it works Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, Works Perfectly!, March 30, 2009
M. Dean (Medford, OR) - See all my reviews
Bought one for the patio. It works great, and it always looks neat. I don't have to worry about winding it up myself, or finding a place to put it.
Ordering another one today for another deck. At this price, why lug it around?

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT for boat use!!, November 24, 2011
Had this On our boat for less than a year. Stored it inside a compartment out of the sun. Used it maybe three times, four at most. Cracked from the inside out. I am very disappointed. Will not buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, January 9, 2009
The hose is fine it's the spay nozzle that has problems. The first one I ordered was defective so I returned it and ordered another one and it had the same issues. It sprayed every which way, but not what I was pointing it at.

Rate and Discover Movies