5.0 out of 5 stars Oregon 70-361 Snow Thrower Snow Hog Tire sz 410/350-4, 2 ply
These tires were our second attempt at finding tires for a 30 year old snowblower we inherited. They fit PERFECT!
Published 19 months ago by Tubbss5

Does not include the wheel as pictured in add. That fact is hidden in the fine print way at the bottom of the description
Published 23 months ago by Paul G Orlando

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not include the wheel as pictured in add. That fact is hidden in the fine print, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Oregon 70-361 Snow Thrower Snow Hog Tire Size 410/350-4 With 2-Ply (Lawn & Patio)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oregon 70-361 Snow Thrower Snow Hog Tire sz 410/350-4, 2 ply, May 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot of Bite!, December 9, 2012
I bought these for my kids go kart. I will say if you plan to use these on your kids go kart and value the look of your turf, you should probably buy something else. I get a little pit in my stomach every time my daughter tears a new rut in the yard but they look really cool and definitely get pretty good bite in the turf. They'll probably be pretty good in the snow just from what I've seen them do.

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading, March 31, 2011
All you get is the tire, while the picture shows the entire wheel assembly. I managed to get this on the old wheel only by taking it to a mechanic.