5.0 out of 5 stars IMO, good as the Stihl Brand
These Oregon replacement chains are as good as the Stihl brand and a little cheaper. Here are the specs for the person who was complaining about it not being listed (which I agree, it should be listed in the description, but don't ding the product because Amazon didn't list details).
Fits Bar Length (Inches) 20.0
Gauge (Inches) 0.063
Pitch 0.325"...
Published 21 months ago by A Professional Consumer

1.0 out of 5 stars This chain does not fit my 20" Farm Boss.
Reviews said this chain would fit 20" Farm Boss but it did not. If buying this item for your saw check all dimensions (specs).
Published 9 months ago by Billy Seltzer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars IMO, good as the Stihl Brand, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Oregon L81 20-Inch Pro Guard Replacement Saw Chain (Lawn & Patio)
Fits Bar Length (Inches) 20.0
Gauge (Inches) 0.063
Pitch 0.325"
Number of links: 81

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Stihl Chainsaw, December 9, 2013
KSev 83 (Snook, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This chain is hard to find outside a Stihl store. The price is excellent and having it delivered to my home made it even better. The chain cuts very well through hardwood. I am in Texas and we lost a hundred trees to drought, so we do a lot of wood cutting. I would recommend you order two of these in order to keep a spare on hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oregon chain, January 10, 2014
Chain was exactly as described. Some reviews stated that Oregon was not stamped on the links of chains they received, indicating the chains were not genuine, so I was a little leery about ordering them. However, my chains were stamped Oregon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality chains, October 6, 2013
Dana Reed (Bothell, Wa USA) - See all my reviews
Bought for my Stihl 20" per Oregon's specification, but it didn't fit - wrong tooth spacing. After talking with Stihl, we found the correct model for my saw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chain for the price!, February 21, 2014
Excellent replacement chain for my Stihl Farmboss. At half the cost of a OE chain it exceeds expectations. Don't hesitate to buy

1.0 out of 5 stars This chain does not fit my 20" Farm Boss., May 26, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Replacement, April 25, 2014
Works as well as original equipment at a much lower price. Holds an edge under heavy use. Can be resharpened numerous times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good saw blade at reasonable price, July 2, 2014
Oregon saw blades are well made, durable, cut well, and are reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Chain is off the Chain!, February 18, 2015
I couldn't find this chain anywhere in my local hardware stores so I purchased it here. Using this on my Stihl 028av super with a 20" oem bar. My saw has a 7-tooth sprocket, which I believe means .375 pitch. This chain fits my saw perfectly and it cut a 10" diameter Eucalyptus into little sections with ease. Looks to be very good quality and should last a long time. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, good quality to get the job done!, February 11, 2015
I fell 15 - 20 hardwood trees every week. Lots of dry locust and oak. Then limb and buck them all for firewood. Hundreds of cuts every week. I keep 7 - 10 chains on hand for quick change out to keep productivity going. These prices are better than 50% lower than stores.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›